Chapter 41- The God's Meeting

"We have arrived to your aid Mother, what do you need from us?" Opal asked. Divination stood there waiting for Mother Erica to appear. Mother Erica walked towards the two and smiled at them.

"I'm glad you both were able to come, I hope your job isn't too hard considering you're taking care of the heroes," Mother Erica sighed.

Divination muttered, "I think I'm doing awful, I can't even protect my subjects away from the Divine Devastation sword..."

"What was that Divination?"

"Nothing Mother."

Opal started, "Let us tell you of our report of what we have managed to find over the course of our ruling. First, apparently there has been a new sighting of the 'Divine Devastation sword' in the wild."

"The Divine Devastation sword? Why would someone want to use that?"

"That's the problem, we don't know who in the world would want to use that sword," Opal replied.

Divination sighed, "I've gotten some leads. Maybe one of the Micheal believers wants to use the sword. That's one of the leads or it could be because people are just curious."

"Okay... the point is, I don't want the children to touch the sword, got it?" Mother Erica ordered. The two nodded. "Oh! One more thing, I take for granted that you guys are doing a good job in keeping the world divided by gender?" The two nodded once more, both worried.

Divination explained, "Yes Mother, so far our efforts have been good. We have been able to move the genders to their correct position."

"Very well then, I trust you fully Divination," Mother Erica said with a smile.

Opal replied, "We will be on our way Mother." The two began to leave, suddenly....

Mother Erica ordered, "DO NOT. Disappointed me. Got it?" The two gods looked over and nodded. Then left the area. They were back on Dawn.

Opal asked, "Do you think Mother is going to find out?"

"I don't think she is, I know she will..." Divination said worriedly. The two stood there shivering over the thought of that. Then they left to their respective realms.