Chapter 73- Encounters

"Okay, we should be safe here, it appears to be some type of shelter," Tiki sighed as she brought the heroes in.

Markus sighed, "That should give us enough time to realize what Divination is going to do."

"Ooh, I hope he doesn't do anything worse than what he is already doing," Peach sighed. Markus kept going through the notes. Suddenly the door started to bang.

"Guys..." Zelda muttered. They got ready to fight whoever was about to come in. Suddenly they burst into the door.

"HAHA! You're now mine, Team Hero!" Tsumugi shouted as she entered through the door.

"I don't think so!" Lucina shouted as she took out the chaos sword. Tsumugi laughed and took out a thread and needle.

"What are you going to do with the thread and the needle? Tie me up?" Lucina asked while she mocked Tsumugi.

Tsumugi laughed, "Oh don't worry about it..." Then she threaded an outfit. She quickly dressed into it and the heroes were now going to deal with Mario.

"Oh... I see now," Lucina muttered. Mario laughed and soon they fought with each other.

"Oh gods, what are we supposed to do?!" Zelda asked.

Markus ordered, "WE HELP HER!" The heroes nodded and started assisting Lucina.

"HAH!!" Peach shouted, then she hit Tsumugi with her parasol.

"What's the big idea?!" Mario asked. He shot fireballs and dodged the attacks.

"DARN YOU!" Lucina shouted. Then she threw the sword.

"I'll take that now!" Mario laughed. He grabbed the sword and landed.

"NO!" Markus shouted. He transformed into a dragon.

"OH BY THE GODS!" Mario shouted. He jumped over Markus but that didn't stop him from trying.

"GO MARKUS!" Lucina cheered.

"I won't let you win!" Markus shouted. Mario giggled and transformed into Zhongli.

"I want to see you try!" Zhongli laughed.