Chapter 16- A Familiar Face

The heroes followed Divination behind, they entered the castle and spotted someone sitting on the couch.

"Ah, Shenhe!" Shuichi called out, she looked up from her book and waved.

"So you're familiar with Opal's protector? Shenhe does a marvelous job at assisting Opal," Divination complimented. Shenhe looked over and smiled.

"Speaking of, do you have anyone who accompanies you Divination?" Agent 8 asked as they walked down the hall.

Divination sighed, "Indeed I do, come and meet my assistant here." They all stopped and eagerly waited at the chair.

"SURPRISE!!!" Someone shouted. Then they came plunging down onto the ground.

Hu Tao shouted, "RAIDEN!!!" They rushed to hug each other, the others were left baffled.

"Ah, so you're already familiar with her? She is my assistant and will be helping you whenever you need help," Divination said with a smile.

Raiden waved and said, "Hello! I am the Raiden Shogun, also known as Ei and well... here I am helping Divination!"

"We saw someone impersonating you when we were fighting a couple of days ago," Shuichi giggled.

Raiden laughed, "I have heard of that situation indeed, Tsumugi doing her shenanigans all over again."

"Haha, I think all of you will get along very well," Divination laughed, then he went into the back of the room.

"Anything you guys need to know?" Raiden asked.

Lysithea asked, "How come you are working with Divination, just out of curiosity is all."

"Well I'm working with Divination because he requested me to do so, after all, I had nothing better to do, so why not?" Raiden answered.

Agent 8 sighed, "I see, I see. Well, we are always glad to work with you!"

"I'm glad to be working with all of you, especially you Hu Tao," Raiden sighed. Hu Tao looked up and smiled joyfully.