Chapter 26- Can You Assist?

"ZHONGLI!!!" Someone shouted. Zhongli looked over and saw Team Hero rushing over. He got up and walked over.

Hu Tao asked, "Can you help us?!"

"Whatever could be the problem?" Zhongli asked. Then Hu Tao showed him the letter.

Beth replied, "We tried to figure out what Divination wrote to us, but we only understood that he was going to deal with your situation." Zhongli read over the entire letter.

"Please, help us!" Lucina pleaded. Zhongli took a deep breath.

Zhongli laughed, "Don't worry, I will. Here's what the entire letter said in a much easier way."

"See!? I told you guys he would understand!" Hu Tao giggled.

He read, "Dear Team Hero, I am sincerely sorry about the situation between Morax and Ei. I promise I am taking care of the situation with care. However, I have a request for you all, I have reframed Tsumugi from entering the city, so your fights will have to be outside of the city. No, I'm not encouraging you to exit the city and fight Tsumugi but, I have a request that takes place outside the city. Do keep in mind that this is something I order you all to do. So with that in mind, let me explain what I want you all to do."

"Wow, that was so much easier to understand!" Lysithea shouted, astonished.

Zhongli sighed, "There's a little more, hold on, give me a moment to read it all and translate it."

"Wow, Zhongli really knows how to read things. I can't even make out what I heard when you read it!" Shuichi laughed.

Zhongli continued, "I encourage you all to visit this man, who roams the royal castle in Ylisse. There is a man there and he is awaiting your arrival. He claims to be one of the former rulers of Ylisse, once ruled with his honor, Chrom Lowell. Saying, he was once the husband of Chrom Lowell himself. Likewise, please pay this man a visit. He is awaiting you all patiently.

From your ruler, Divination."

"WOW." Ganyu gasped as loud as she could.

Zhongli replied, "I'm used to reading advanced English so reading this wasn't much of a challenge."

"So... Claude is alive?" Lucina asked herself.

Zhongli asked, "Claude? That's a name I haven't heard in a while." Lucina looked down at the necklace around her neck, it was gifted down by her father.

"Claude was my step-father, I'm sure he's pretty old now but I can't believe he's still alive..." Lucina whispered. Zhongli looked at her and smiled.

Zhongli laughed, "Don't be afraid to visit him, after all that's what Divination wants is it not? The heroes nodded.

Markus replied thanking Zhongli, "Thank you so much Morax. You greatly helped us to understand what Divination was trying to tell us. Sure he had the right intentions but we just can't understand his advancement of English."

"No I completely understand that, you folks are alright. Don't worry about any problems about this now," Zhongli replied. The heroes nodded.

Hu Tao asked, "Lucina, do you remember where that castle is?"

"Of course I do, come on let's go!" Lucina shouted. Soon the other heroes followed her. Zhongli turned around and went in the other direction.