Chapter 75- Silence and Blood

"It's over! From here and out we're going to cause problems!" Lucina shouted. Tsumugi looked at her and threw the thread onto the ground. The ground began to rumble and the ground jumped up.

"You think the thread will just harm you without any reasoning whatsoever? You're wrong then!" Tsumugi laughed. The heroes landed and all of them had a harsh fall. "Oh what a shame, I liked you all and now you're going to be punished by the hands of Divination!"

"We... won't give in so easily!" Tessa shouted. Tsumugi laughed once more and threw her thread onto the ground. They were launched again.

Tsumugi sighed, "I just love it when you heroes are always trying to get yourselves into things. It appears it never works however... I wonder why..." The heroes looked back up at her and then there was more rumbling.

"We're... being launched again!" Ganyu shouted. The heroes got ready when someone came in through the door. Nobody knew who they were. But all they knew was that they were wearing a gray coat over them. Giving them a mysterious aura.

Tiki asked, "W-What?! Who are you and what do you want?!" The person didn't respond. They walked past heroes. Gently taking off their coat. It was the Raiden Shogun.

"R-Raiden!? You're not trying to kill us are you?!" Lucina asked. Raiden glared at Lucina and then back at Tsumugi.

"Shogun! I'm so glad you came to my rescue! I'm trying to get rid of the heroes, but nothing works."

"These heroes are causing problems? I knew it wasn't wise for Divination to send you over..."

"W-Wait, what does... that mean?" Tsumugi asked.

Raiden began, "What I mean is..." She took out her sword and looked Tsumugi dead in the eyes.

Lysithea asked, "W-What is she doing?" Raiden started walking closer to Tsumugi. Closer and closer, did her aura ever become darker.

"W-What do you want from me?!" Tsumugi asked as she backed away. Raiden took a deep breath, bent down, and... dashed towards her. She sliced her and then sent a lightning bolt, but it wasn't an ordinary one. It was a cylinder of nothing but lightning.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Tsumugi screamed. Her screaming was bloody. It was... like she was being murdered in the worst way possible. Then... she was gone. Raiden looked at her and then back at the heroes.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE YOU PSYCHOPATH!" Markus shouted. Raiden didn't say anything, during the entire scene she didn't even bat an eye. She had murdered Tsumugi... with no hesitation.

Raiden replied, "It was all from Milord Divination himself. He wished to punish Tsumugi before but... he never got himself to do that. So he decided to send me to punish her."

"I..." Lucina gasped. Raiden took a deep breath and put her sword in front of her.

"DIVINATION DOESN'T KNOW ANYTHING GOOD!!" Markus shouted. Raiden looked at them and then back at the chaos sword.

Raiden mumbled, "Neither do you guys, so I only ask of you give to Milord Divination. He desires the Chaos sword..."

"That isn't happening!" Tessa shouted. Raiden got more infuriated. She had enough, she pointed the sword at them.

"I DEMAND YOU TO HAND OVER THE SWORD!!" Raiden shouted. The heroes got up and took out their weapons. Then she sent them into another dimension. Which appears to be a battle arena.

Lucina sighed, "We're going to fight everyone..." The heroes nodded and Raiden got ready to fight.