Chapter 45- Raiden's Energy

"RAIDEN!!!!!" Hu Tao shouted. Raiden looked down upon the heroes. The heroes all looked at her like she was crazy. She looked at the sky and then back at the heroes.

Markus shouted as he took out his sword, "Raiden! Please wake up! We can't be fighting like this!" Raiden took a deep breath and put her hand on her chest.

"What is wrong with you?! We're allies right?!" Ganyu asked as she took out her bow. Raiden looked at the heroes, then the sword in Hu Tao's hands.

"If only I could get rid of your powers... then we can show who is stronger..." Raiden muttered. Then she got on top of the rock. She looked around. She looked up at the sky once more, facing her back away from the heroes.

Lysithea asked, "What now?!" Hu Tao looked at the sword and there was a flashing glow. Wondering what it could be. Raiden turned around at the sight of it.

Hu Tao asked, "What does it want me to do?!

"Try stabbing the sword into the ground!" Susie shouted. So she stabbed the sword into the ground. Suddenly Raiden raised her sword to send lightning bolts at everyone. The sword created a protective barrier and blocked the electric attacks from Raiden.

Lucina asked, "That's really what the sword can do? Protect us from attacks that could be deadly!?" Hu Tao looked at the sword. Raiden had stopped her attacks. The heroes looked over.

Raiden asked, "Why are you doing this to me? I was going to be the one destroying all of you! Not you guys destroying me!"

Lysithea shouted, "That's where you're wrong! DARK SPIKES T!" Then she sent dark spikes at Raiden. She was attacked by them and fell onto the ground. Her fall made a lightning bolt and it struck Hu Tao.

Shuichi shouted, "WATCH OUT!!" Hu Tao grabbed the sword and put it in front of her. It had deflected the attack.

"You think you're smart huh?" Raiden asked, getting up. Both Lucina and Markus worked together to do a double attack on Raiden. She was attacked and fell. Soon afterwards, shooting out another lightning bolt.

"TAKE COVER!" Peach shouted. Hu Tao grabbed the sword and it deflected the attack again. Raiden looked over and emerged in flames.

"HOW DARE YOU!!" She shouted. Then she rushed over to attack Hu Tao. Raiden's sword had sent more electric bolts out, which the heroes had to dodge. Hu Tao put all of her strength on the sword to not be hit by Raiden. While on the other hand, Raiden was putting all her force on her sword to make sure Hu Tao was hit.

Shuichi shouted, "PUSH THE SWORD FORWARD!" Raiden looked over and then threw the polearm from before at Shuichi. He got hit by it and fell down.

"DON'T HURT MY ALLIES LIKE THAT!" Hu Tao shouted as she pushed the sword forward. Raiden got sent back but she managed to stand up.

"You think this is funny huh?!" Raiden asked. Then she threw her sword at Hu Tao. Hu Tao managed to dodge it but it came running back. She got hit by it then and then Raiden managed to get the sword.

"NO! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Markus shouted as she was about to jump Raiden. She rolled her eyes and sent a lightning bolt at Markus. Which hit him in the end. Ganyu had sent an arrow which caused Raiden to drop the sword. Lucina rushed over to pick it up and then soon Ganyu shot more arrows.

"ARGH!! YOU WRETCHED HEROES! I'LL BE BACK FOR THE SWORD!" Raiden shouted. Then she disappeared.

Peach asked, "Is it... over?"

"I guess so, good work everyone," Beth sighed. Then she went to help everyone up.

Ganyu said cheerfully, "The sword lives with us yet another day." The heroes all smiled at one another.