Chapter 6- Adepti and Artistic Abilites

Shuichi asked, "What if we were able to visit the other part of Dawn? Only me and Markus can really access it."

"That's true, so now what?" Markus asked. Hu Tao stared at the distance.

Hu Tao sighed, "Maybe we can send you guys to explore? How would that sound like?"

"It doesn't sound like a bad idea, I can handle myself and I'm sure Markus can too," Shuichi thought.

Markus sighed, "I can handle myself, I just didn't have my weapon at the time because I would freak out the police more."

"Ah understandable," Ganyu sighed. "Good luck you two," The two nodded and walked their way to the other side of Dawn.

Markus asked, "We are doing what exactly?"

"Exploring the rest of Dawn, perhaps even meeting Opal," Shuichi sighed. They crossed the border and continued walking.

"I think you will NOT be meeting Opal," A voice yelled. The two looked around the area and took out their weapons. From there they saw a shadow.

Shuichi asked, "Who's there?" Then the shadow came down, revealing themselves to be... some type of spy. They took off their hood and it appeared to be a... woman?

"I work for Opal, my name is Shenhe. I can't allow you to meet him!" She yelled.. The heroes looked at her in confusion.

Shuichi asked, "May I ask why? We need to explore more of Dawn for our project, one of the places we have to visit is Opal's home."

"I think not, after all, you guys did pass the border," Shenhe remarked.

Shuichi sighed, "We are able to pass the border since we have legal rights from Divination."

"Divination eh? Show me," Shenhe demanded. The heroes looked at each other and looked back at her. How could they prove Divination really did tell them this without information? Divination did tell them but they had no proof. "If you say Divination invited you guys to visit over you would have to go through me..."

Shuichi sighed, "Very well then, a duel it is!" They got ready to fight Shenhe.