Chapter 65- A Dangerous Life Form

"HAHAHA!" Someone laughed. The heroes looked over and saw Tsumugi.

"So Kirby's hunch was right..." Lucina muttered.

Tsumugi laughed, "Oh don't be silly. I never was proven to be dead in the first place! I don't know why you ever believed that." Then a car came crashing by.

"Wait a minute, how are you able to enter the city?" Lysithea asked.

Tsumugi sighed, "Remember that Divination went mentally insane? Due to this, he ended up breaking my 'no entering' rule. Now I'm able to enter the city without any problems!"

"What have you done?!" Kirby questioned. Tsumugi looked down at him and smiled.

Tsumugi replied, "Easy, I decided to bring some of the hero's spirits back to wreak havoc." Then she showcased the heroes of the past. They didn't have a face but it was definitely them.

"How... is this possible?" Lysithea questioned.

Tsumugi laughed, "Easy! Divination decided to be so nice and wise to give me the power to use spirits to create CHAOS!"

"So you're working with that manic of a god?" Beth asked. Tsumugi nodded, and suddenly she sent the spirits to attack. The heroes fought against them.

"Strange... there's no spirit of me," Kirby whispered.

Elfilin replied, "Maybe because you aren't dead, come on! We have to deal with Ayato, Hornet, Niko and Zhongli! We can do that!"

"Hahah! I can ruin this entire city!!" Tsumugi laughed.

"Why are you using the dead?! They're supposed to be resting!" Tessa shouted. They tried to fight against the spirits but it was no use. They were way too strong for them to handle.

"UGH! Why can't we do anything to them!?" Agent 8 asked as she shot her Eliter at the spirits.

"I... I don't know..." Lucina muttered. She got down, and the spirit walked closer to her. Getting ready to kill her.

"BREATH OF THE DIVINE DRAGON!" Someone shouted.

"EH?!" Tsumugi asked, before the wind pushed against them and the spirits.