Chapter 55- Thoughts Come and Go

"Let's sit down and talk a bit, okay so Divination, he is rather calm but he has some interesting things about him," Zhongli sighed. Hu Tao looked at him and then back at the floor.

Zhongli said, "I'm going to stay here right now. Divination is more than you imagine."

"He's... more?" Hu Tao asked. Zhongli nodded, he got up and looked around. He took a deep breath and fixed his clothing.

Zhongli continued, "Divination may be a god, but that doesn't mean that he is perfect. After all, he says himself he isn't perfect. But those traits of him come from him in a past life."

"Wait, wait, wait, past life?!" Hu Tao asked. She was so confused. Zhongli looked at her, took a deep breath and smiled.

Zhongli sighed, "I would tell you but it's just far too risky." Hu Tao looked at the ground and then looked around.

"First of all, does Divination even know where you are?" Hu Tao asked. Zhongli looked over at her and shook his head. "Simple! If he doesn't track you down, you can tell me! It could help us greatly!"

"Greatly? Over something that would risk my death? Divination has entrusted me with this information... I can't risk my life," Zhongli muttered. Hu Tao looked at him and her face became sorrowful.

Zhongli sighed, "Don't think I don't want to tell you. Truly, I do, but I don't want to hurt myself..."

Hu Tao sighed, "Please? Divination will never know! Come on, please!" Zhongli looked at her, hesitating, he took a deep breath and turned around to Hu Tao.

Zhongli sighed, "Okay, let me start, I just need to be careful..."

"Don't worry! I'm listening!" Hu Tao cheered. Zhongli smiled at her and began to speak.