Chapter 116- White Wafers

Susie exclaimed, "I think I have a plan!" Then she took out a machine that started to turn the snow into land.

"Our sled is not going to last!" Lysithea shouted. Susie continued to make the snow into the land. The blizzard was reaching its end and the sun came out.

Ganyu mumbled, "I find it so strange how they haven't said a word..."

"They probably can't even speak since they're just spirits!" Lucina replied. Then they all launched from the sled. The other heroes were launched into the air.

Tiki shouted, "We're heading into more snow!" Susie took out another sled and they continued to move down. They watched the heroes following them down.

"Looks like it's those two being the only ones that are following us," Agent 8 replied. They continued to sled down the hill.

Lysithea questioned, "Is it me or did Albedo just suddenly disappear?" The heroes looked back and noticed that Albedo was indeed gone.

Lucina sighed with relief, "That gives us less to worry about." The heroes nodded and sled down. They continued to be chased by Eula and Sonic.

"HEROEESS!!" Someone shouted. The heroes looked around and saw Azura sledding alongside them.

Markus questioned, "Azura? What are you doing here?"

"I'm getting these spirits away from you all!" Then she started to throw water at them. Which instantly froze. The spirits that were sledding were slowing down by a lot.

Marissa thanked, "Thank you Azura! You have our best wishes!" Azura nodded. They continued to sled until they reached the end.

"Looks like we made it, now let's bolt before they catch up with us!" Agent 8 suggested. The heroes got off the sled and dashed off. While it was hard for them to run off. They were able to successfully lose all the spirits.

Markus sighed, "That was a too close encounter."

"Yeah, those heroes are pretty good at sledding," Tessa complimented. The heroes nodded and continued forwards.