Chapter 83- Abyss or Saved?

"Don't worry Lucina! I'm coming for you!" Markus shouted. He got himself ready to fight Divination. Soon the other heroes entered.

"Someone go get Lucina! Make sure you do it carefully please!" Markus ordered. The heroes nodded and got to work.

Lucina questioned, "Shuichi's alive?!" Divination stared over directly to Shuichi.

"I thought... I murdered you..." Divination muttered. He put away his staff and took out his lance.

Lysithea shouted, "DARK SPIKES T!" Divination dodged the spell. The heroes tried their best to fight Divination off but he was just way too fast.

"SOMEONE HELP!!" Lucina shouted. Markus darted his eyes over and rushed to help Lucina.

Divination ordered, "RAIDEN!!!" Raiden came dashing in with her sword and fought off several of the heroes.

"Yes Milord?" Raiden asked. Divination took a deep breath and looked over to Lucina. "I see... I'll handle them." Divination nodded and fought against the heroes.

Lucina sighed, "Ooh... this is just hopeless. How am I ever going to get out of this mess?" Markus looked at her and continued to untie her.

Markus replied, "Don't worry please Lucina. I don't want you to worry. We're going to make it out of here alive." Lucina looked over at Markus and smiled at him. Suddenly Raiden jumped onto the platform.

Raiden muttered, "What... are you doing?" Markus took out his Yato. Raiden stared at Markus and then at Lucina.

"DO SOMETHING RAIDEN!" Divination ordered. Raiden nodded and stared at the heroes. She took out her sword and dashed forward. She missed Markus and almost cut the rope off of Lucina.

"MARKUSS!!" Lucina screamed. Markus looked over and went to cut off the rope. When he did so, he grabbed Lucina.

"You... have made a horrible mistake..." Raiden muttered. Markus and Lucina looked at each other and then at Raiden. Lucina took out Falchion and they got ready to attack.

"I wish your life didn't end so soon..." Raiden laughed. Then she...