Chapter 29- Disruption

Claude asked, "Is there anything else you all want to see?"

"I don't think there's anything for us to see," Hu Tao replied. Claude nodded, he turned around when suddenly someone opened the door.

"Who's there?!" Claude asked before taking out Failnaught. The heroes got ready to attack. They all stood there waiting for the person to attack. Suddenly Divination walked in.

"Oh... Divination..." Lucina muttered. Divination walked in and looked at the people.

Divination sighed, "My apologies dear children, I didn't mean to cause any trouble. Just checking in."

"Ah it's no problem Lord Divination, sorry about thinking you're an intruder," Claude sighed as he put Failnaught down.

Divination sighed, "I'm afraid Tsumugi is out there... trying to enter the city. Can you guys deal with that?"

"Oh yeah! Sure thing!" Hu Tao cheered. Divination smiled at the heroes. Claude smiled with Divination. Divination started to make his way out of the castle. Meanwhile, Tsumugi was trying to get into the city.

Markus yelled, "TSUMUGI!" The heroes had all made it and Tsumugi looked at them. She was distraught.

"What are you all doing here?! Leave me alone..." Tsumugi muttered.

Shuichi explained, "You're already up to no good Tsumugi. Give it up..." She looked at the heroes and then at the sword on the ground. She picked it up and grabbed it tightly.

Beth asked, "What do you have in your hands?"

"It's the chaos sword... Why ask?" Tsumugi asked angrily. The heroes stood there quietly.

Lucina yelled, "THAT SWORD IS DANGEROUS! LET GO OF IT!!" Tsumugi looked at her confused, Lucina rushed at her to attack her but Tsumugi dodged.

"The chaos sword is dangerous?!" Tsumugi asked. Then Hu Tao attacked Tsumugi as well. She dropped the sword and that's when suddenly someone else grabbed it.

"W-Who was that?!" Beth asked. She saw the figure and then they disappeared.

Tsumugi shouted, "NO!!" The heroes looked up.

Markus said, "We have to get that sword back... who knows what the person is going to do with it."

"The chaos sword... I never thought I would hear of its name again..." Ganyu muttered.