Chapter 134- Under A New Rule

"Hello?" Lucina asked. They walked over to the Men's division. There didn't seem to be anyone on guard duty. However the city... looked destroyed.

Marissa grumbled, "That madman must've gotten to the citizens..."

"I wish we could've protected them..." Tessa whispered. They walked into the city until they were stopped by Mayor Tails.

Tails ordered, "You all must leave now! Under the command of Divination there shall be no outsiders!"

"Mayor! We're the heroes!" Lucina introduced.

Tails demanded, "I don't care! I follow Divination's rules! NOW LEAVE!"

"What is your deal?!" Lysithea asked with anger.

Tails replied, "That is none of your business! GUARDS!" The heroes all retreated back before they were attacked by the citizens.

Marissa sighed, "Divination must've manipulated Mayor Tails in order to behave this way..."

"Damn that man," Lucina groaned. Then they heard footsteps. The obvious and familiar ones.

Lysithea mumbled, "Milord Divination..." They got up and got ready to fight. Divination came walking by and he seemed to have a grim smirk on his face.

Agent 8 asked, "Alright Divination! What do you want now?!"

"I am your god, am I not? Well since you invaded the Men's division I'll have to punish you," Divination laughed.

Tessa mocked, "What's the point when you're punishing us all the time?"

"SILENCE!" Then he shot a beam at Tessa, which she ended up dodging.

Divination sighed, "I only made that as an excuse to kill you all... now I have something special to show you all..." He took out a dragonstone.

Tiki gasped, "You're... a manakete?"

"Probably..." Divination laughed. He raised the dragonstone and transformed.