Chapter 57- Confronting Your Fears

"Hu Tao?" Beth asked as she walked to her bedroom door. She looked around, then looked back at the door.

Lucina asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to apologize, I was extremely rash to Hu Tao,"

"Oh, I'm sure she understands, she was just obsessed with that sword," Lucina replied. Beth nodded and she knocked on the door again.

Beth asked, "Hu Tao?" The two stared at each other and then back at the door. Lucina slowly opened the door and Hu Tao was nowhere to be found.

"Where... is she?!" Beth asked. The two started to search the entire apartment. There was no sign of her in the slightest.

Lucina asked, "What do we do?!"

"I heard Hu Tao went missing, where could've she gone!?" Ganyu asked. The heroes looked at one another, the other ones gathered around and they rushed outside of the building.

"Okay everyone! Let's split up!" Susie shouted. The heroes nodded and split up. They searched everywhere for where Hu Tao could be.

Peach asked, "Where could she possibly be?!" It seemed like hours... there was still no sign of her. They searched for the whole day, no sign. They regathered during sunset and there was no sign of her.

Zelda asked, "Do you guys think Opal has an idea of where she is?"

"Maybe... Markus, are you willing to ask him about that?" Lucina asked. Markus nodded. He rushed off.

Beth asked, "Should we continue searching for her?"

"I think it's best we wait for Markus. Opal should know exactly what happened to her. And no way are we going to ask Divination..." Tessa sighed.

Zelda sighed, "I sure hope nothing bad happens to her, imagine something did!" The heroes all stared at each other worriedly.