Chapter 130- The Storm

"DIVINATION!!!!" Someone screamed. Divination looked over and saw Lucina.

Divination sighed, "It's rare to see one of you to go ahead and attack me. Rather than me attacking you. But are you attacking me because your poor boyfriend is now dead?"

"Don't you dare... mock him," Lucina grumbled.

Divination laughed, "No need to tell me you're mad. I know when someone's mad. So don't be afraid. Attack me with all your will." Lucina got ready. She put her sword away and was ready to transform.

"LUCINA DON'T DO IT!!" Agent 8 shouted. Lucina ignored her shout and turned into Demon.

Divination laughed, "FINALLY SOMETHING WORTH MY TIME!" Divination took out his katana and dashed at Demon.

Azura shouted, "LUCINA!!!" Demon ignored Azura and blocked Divination's attack.

"YOU REALLY BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE HIGHER GROUND!? DIVINATION YOU'RE PATHETIC!" Demon laughed.

Divination replied, "You know who is more pathetic? That's right, you for daring to oppose me." Then Divination pushed Demon back.

Demon grunted, "You... aren't smart at all."

"I know I'm not smart. I just have better skills," Divination laughed. Then he shot a beam at Demon.

Lysithea shouted, "NO!" Then she put a shield around Demon.

Demon asked, "I thought you hated the idea of helping me."

"Some situations require more thinking than normally," Marissa replied. Demon nodded and got up.

Divination sighed, "I've always waited for your inevitable end."

"You won't be a match for us..." Demon replied. Divination stared at her and smirked.

Divination laughed, "YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR FATHER! SO INCONSIDERATE, HE WAS NOTHING. JUST A MERE SHELL OF THE WHOLE!" Then he shot another beam.

Demon sighed, "You're also inconsiderate and nothing but a nuisance."

"I love it when you insult me," Divination laughed. He threw another beam. The heroes dodged both of them. Divination looked up at the sky.

Divination sighed, "It'll take a lot more than this..." Then he raised both of his hands. He started to create a dark storm. One that would cover the lands of Dawn. "This power... is it truly mine? It's... UNBELIEVABLE!!"

Demon shouted, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OUR LANDS?!"

"WHAT I WAS DESTINED TO DO!!" Then he sent electric shots at the heroes. The heroes dodged the electric shots but kept being hit by a lot of them.

Demon shouted, "WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU!?"

"I AM THE ONLY GOD HERE! ERICA WILL FINALLY REALIZE HOW MUCH I'M SUPPOSED TO MEAN!!! AAA-HAHAHAA!!!" Divination crackled hysterically.

Azura shouted, "YOU MADMAN!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO DAWN!?" Divination looked over and saw Azura.

"Azura... you finally revealed yourself after so long. I thought I could trust you, but clearly I am better off realizing that my whole world is better off than living in such a lie," Divination remorsed. He looked at his hands, they were bursting with electricity.

Azura asked, "WHY?! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE EVERYONE ALONE!?"

"I wish to do that, but... there's no justice for anyone is there?" Divination asked. Demon threw a tentacle from behind and hit Divination on the back.

Divination sighed, "I felt that..." Then he dashed at Demon. The two kept fighting. Demon did her best to have the higher ground but Divination kept fighting back.

"No... I... can't die..." Demon muttered. Divination then threw a needle into one of her tentacles. Demon fell backwards. Divination got ready to kill her, his maniacal look was showing.

"NOO!!!!" Azura shouted. She rushed into the way, shoved Demon and got killed by Divination.

Divination grumbled, "Damn you..."

"AZURA?!" Demon asked. She transformed back and rushed to her.

Azura replied with a smile, "I did it to... save you..." She looked over at Divination who was defending himself from the heroes who were throwing all their attacks at him.

Lucina panicked, "Nononono! There has to be some way to save you!"

"It's okay Lucina... I deserve this, I did it to save you. I betrayed Divination... it's for the best..." Azura grunted. She looked at Lucina and smiled one last time.

Lucina screamed, "NO!!! I WAS SO INCONSIDERATE!!! I NEVER REALIZE HOW MUCH HARM I WAS DOING!!" Tears flooded her eyes, then she witnessed Azura slowly die. She had the necklace in her hand. Which Lucina took and put it on.

Divination laughed, "Looks like my work here is done." Divination then disappeared. The heroes were all out of breath. But Lucina was so distraught. She didn't know how to react or what to do. She seemed lost all of a sudden.

"What... went wrong?" Lucina mumbled. She got onto the ground and started to cry. The heroes walked over and comforted her.

"Everyone makes mistakes, we're going to find a way to defeat Divination. It's only going to take a matter of time before we get enough power," Ganyu encouraged.

Lucina replied, "I'll do my best." The heroes all smiled at one another, they got up and headed off.