Chapter 62- The Fate of Life

Divination stabbed Hu Tao straight through the stomach.

"NO!!!!" The heroes shouted. Divination looked over and smiled. His grim frown turned upside down. He walked over to Raiden and sat on the throne. Smiling at the heroes.

"YOU'RE INSANE!!" Beth shouted. Divination laughed at the heroes and took out his staff. He shook it a little bit. Its small bells rang and the heroes looked at it. Suddenly they were all attacked by some shrieking noise.

"WHAT THE- ARGH!!!" Lucina shouted. Divination took a deep breath and grabbed Hu Tao's body.

Raiden shouted, "SO LONG HEROES! MAY YOUR WISHES BE GRANTED!!" Then the two bolted out of the castle.

"Hu... tao..." Lucina whispered. She didn't know how to react. Two of her allies were gone, her team leader and a critical member of the team...

"Lucina, it's going to be okay..." Markus replied. The two stared at each other and smiled.

Beth sighed, "It's not going to be easy to take down Divination. Especially the fact, he's out for blood."

"Indeed, but... we must keep pushing forward, regardless of how we act... I know it feels so sudden to act this way but after what Divination has been doing, he wants each and every one of us eliminated..." Markus explained.

Ganyu replied, "Exactly, we must continue working together in order to defeat him..."

"Yeah, speaking of which, where is Tsumugi?" Susie asked. The heroes all stood there and then back at the castle. Lucina got up and took out falchion.

"We're going to require a lot of strength in order to deal with this..." Lucina muttered. Then she put the sword near her hair.

Markus asked, "What are you doing?" Lucina then cut her hair off. "Lucina..."

Lucina explained, "There is no reason to be shocked. I personally thought my long hair was in the way..."

"Well, you still look beautiful..." Markus laughed. The two smiled at each other.

Kaede sighed, "We all need to have those warming moments." Lucina and Markus stood there, smiled but then Markus grabbed Lucina. Then slowly placed his lips on Lucina.

"Oh... my goodness," Beth gasped.

Peach laughed, "Congratulations you two!" The others cheered for the pair.