Chapter 115- Ice Cap Blizzard

"AHHH!!!" Someone screamed. Lucina opened her eyes and the heroes were now sledding down a hill.

Susie replied, "Thanks to my quick thinking, I was able to build us a sled in time!"

"That's great and all but what about losing THEM!?" Lysithea questioned as she pointed up. The heroes looked back and spotted the heroes of the past sledding as well.

Beth mumbled, "Well, that doesn't sound so good." The heroes pushed the sled forwards but the heroes of the past just continued to follow them.

"Great... just what we needed for this," Markus muttered. The heroes continued to push ahead. The blizzard was cold and windy, but that didn't stop either group of the heroes.

Lysithea suggested, "Do any of you guys have an idea to get rid of them? My idea is to throw snow at them!" Susie looked at her and took out her machine.

"I know a perfect way to throw snow at them! Just wait and see!" Susie cheered. She then started to blast snow at the heroes. Each of them continued to get hit except for two.

Beth asked, "How are we going to lose Albedo and Eula? Those two seem to do the best in this snowy weather!" Suddenly someone else appeared. "Oh great, Sonic too."

Tessa noticed, "Strange, all these heroes that are still sledding are good in snow weather. Sonic just knows how to snowboard well. The other two are just around snow a lot..."

Susie asked, "So what can we use as an advantage?" The heroes continued to sled down.

Lucina replied worriedly, "You guys might need to think quickly! We seem to be heading for the end of the hill!"

"QUICK!" Agent 8 shouted to Susie. Susie got to thinking.