Chapter 63- The Return of The Water Maiden

"You are the ocean's gray waves... destined to seek," A voice muttered.

"Azura, may I speak with you?" Someone asked. Azura looked over and saw Markus.

Azura asked, "Markus, what brings you here?"

"I'm here to ask you about Divination," Markus responded. Azura looked at him and then back at the lake.

Azura asked, "What do you wish to ask?" Markus signaled for Lucina to come over.

Lucina sighed, "We are asking you for help, we don't know what to do about Divination. You were close with him were you not?"

"I mean I was, but the thing is I wasn't exactly super close to him but the thing is that I just don't know what drove him insane," Azura explained.

Markus asked, "Well, what was he like prior to him going insane?"

"I guess he was just really kind and gentle. He never wanted to hurt people. Not once, not ever," Azura explained. "He always wanted peace for the people and more importantly, wanted peace for the villains. Hence his title, 'The Leader of Heroes and Villains...'"

Lucina sighed, "So exactly the same prior to us taking the chaos sword."

"You took the chaos sword?" Azura asked.

Lucina admitted, "Yes we did, more like Hu Tao did. But..."

"I heard Hu Tao died. Speaking of, what happened to Tsumugi?" Azura questioned.

Markus explained, "We're still trying to figure that out. We don't know if she's dead or not. But we're assuming that she is."

"Oh, I see. Well, I hope I helped a little, even if it doesn't mean much," Azura sighed.

Lucina replied, "No you did splendidly. It helped us understand what Divination was prior to us knowing him well."

"I'm glad to hear that, you two, I wish you the best of luck and the best in life," Azura sighed with relief. She waved goodbye and the heroes headed off. They were trying to avoid Divination at all costs now.