Chapter 33- The Brinking Ever After

"The Chaos sword you say?" Shenhe asked Opal.

Opal replied, "Yes, that is one of the names the Divine Devastation sword goes by. It goes by three names, The Divine Devastation sword, the Chaos sword, and the Adelie sword."

"I never knew it went by three names, I've just heard it referred to as Chaos sword for the longest time," Shuichi replied.

Shenhe agreed, "I've only heard it with the Divine Devastation sword. Never once did I hear the Chaos sword, or even the Adelie sword."

"I believe the Adelie sword is the least common use of the sword's name," Markus answered. Opal nodded.

"The sword is dangerous, yes, but I'm not sure why Divination isn't allowing you to go on this mission, he would've normally said yes so I'm just confused," Opal sighed as he thought about the situation. The heroes stared at each other.

Shuichi sighed, "It's probably just because the sword is extremely dangerous, I can't blame him for not letting us go, he cares for us."

"But even then, I don't think Divination would even stop you regardless, something is up," Opal sighed.

Markus answered, "Well I don't see anything wrong with what he is doing. But perhaps that is because I do not have the eyes of a god so..."

"Ah, maybe I'm just overthinking things," Opal sighed. Then he looked out of the window.

"I only know so much, Divination has more of the information unfortunately," Opal sighed. Shuichi and Markus stared at each other and looked worriedly.

"He won't be able to tell us anything! He doesn't want to and I think he's starting to dislike us," Shuichi muttered.

Markus patted him on the shoulder and said, "I'm sure he doesn't hate us, he's just tired of us and so he just wants to be done with it."

"Divination doesn't hate anyone, I can assure you that, take care children," Opal sighed. The heroes nodded and ran out of the building.