Chapter 79- Beach Starglimmer

"Looks like we're here everyone," Azura sighed. She looked around the air, still dark and cloudy but the waves have calmed down a lot.

"I don't understand... What strange human activity?" Agent 8 asked. She stayed far away from the waters.

Lysithea sighed, "I don't see anyone here..." The heroes started to take a stroll around the beach.

Azura sighed, "I've been here many times. I keep seeing strange things here. The beaches are extremely clean here, yet I find things like pieces of clothing, human items overall. I don't understand why, but it seems strange..."

"That's weird, really weird, these beaches are the cleanest they will be!" Beth said as she looked around. Ganyu dug up something which appeared to be a piece of clothing.

"Yeah, that's definitely off, I don't understand why there's a piece of clothing right there... These beaches are clean!" Ganyu sighed as she noticed the cloth piece.

Azura continued to search and wondered, "Is someone by chance living here?" The heroes shrugged their shoulders. But they continued to search.

"There's no reason for someone to be living here... that seems just way too bizarre for my own likings," Peach sighed. Azura ran across the beach, trying to find any clues to human activity.

"There's sadly nothing right now," Azura sighed. She heard the waves crashing and spotted something on the ground. She picked it up and it was... food?

"What did you find?" Tessa asked. Azura showed her the food piece and they found more leading up to somewhere. The heroes gathered with Azura and they started to follow the food crumbs.

"Is there really a person living here?!" Susie asked. The heroes looked around the area. They followed the crumbs even more.

"I think I see something up ahead!" Zelda shouted. The heroes got closer to see a better view. Suddenly... they knew what it was.