Chapter 138- Figuring Out A Path To Victory

"Alright, in order to defeat Divination we have to do the following things. First things first, we have to figure out exactly what his weaknesses are," Lucina explained. She started working on the plan.

Lysithea asked, "Is it alright if I help you? I want to pitch in some ideas." Lucina nodded and the two started to work on the plan together.

"How much do you believe that we will be able to defeat Divination?" Beth asked as was practicing with a training dummy.

Ganyu calculated, "As long as we continue to fight hard, we'll be able to defeat him eventually."

"This fight has been going for so long, how are we going to defeat him?" Marissa asked. The heroes all stood there staring at one another. Then they continued to do what they were doing.

Ganyu explained, "Six months of fighting... Divination is just now reaching his peak of destruction. He's achieving world domination at this point. We can't let that happen..."

"We won't let it happen, I don't want this man to be the god of Dawn. There's no way I'm letting this happen," Lucina announced.

Lysithea cheered, "Well one thing is certain, you won't be doing this alone." The heroes all nodded. Lucina smiled at all of them. They were going to work together to overpower Divination.

Susie said, "With my gadgets I'm certain they will be useful!" Then she gave everyone an arm communicator.

"Wow, this is pretty neat," Beth complimented. They looked at each other and smiled.

Susie explained, "These communicators are here in order one of us ends up in danger while the rest of us are not present. They also have something neat to them. Each of them are unique in their own way."

"Wow Susie, that's quite impressive," Tiki replied complimenting Susie.

Susie thanked, "Thank you! I worked very hard on these!"

"I can tell, wow. These are just like the heroes of the past. They had similar arm bracelets. They were communicators with tracking ability," Lucina explained, amused by all the features her communicator had.

Susie sighed, "I wish to add the tracking ability, but I was unsuccessful. Man, Albedo really knew how to work with gadgets."

"He and Byleth worked on them together," Tessa explained.

Susie laughed, "Those two really work together well don't they?" The heroes laughed alongside her.

"Alright guys, first thing first, let's go to the men's division and convince Mayor Tails to rebel against Divination," Lucina explained. The heroes and they made their way to the men's division.