Chapter 4- The Supporter and The Police

"W-What did I do!? All I did was visit the city!" Markus shouted at the police, he was slowing down as the police chased him.

The Police shouted, "You are under arrest for violating the division in the world!"

"DIVISION!?" Markus shouted confused. Then one of the police officers tackled him and brought him to the ground.

Someone shouted, "HEY!" It was the heroes.

The Police asked, "Heroes? What brings you all here?"

"You appear to chase someone innocent," Shuichi explained. The Police looked down and back up at Shuichi.

Lysithea asked, "Is something wrong with this person? Did they steal anything? Did a crime?"

"Well... they bypassed the division between males and females in this world!" The police explained.

Kaede sighed, "But that doesn't mean he did a crime, even if he did know that isn't a crime anywhere. Not here, not even in the male's division."

"O-Oh... but-" Suddenly Divination appeared.

Lucina gasped, "D-Divination!" Divination looked down at the guy, looked at the heroes, and looked at the police.

The Police stammered, "God D-Divination! We apologize for o-our actions! We will r-release this man at o-once!" They left the area immediately.

"Ah, so my appearance is just that intimidating? Is everything alright here?" Divination asked. The heroes nodded. The guy was sitting on the ground. "You look like a person that deserves his rights to be here, I'll let you stay here if you promise to follow the laws and rules enforced by this community." The guy nodded.

"T-Thank you! I will appreciate this!" The guy cheered. Divination smiled down at him and looked back at the heroes.

Divination sighed, "I'm going to trust you guys to take care of him. I am going to be quite busy in the meantime."

"Wait... why do we need to 'take care' of him?" Hu Tao asked curiously.

Divination sighed, "To create a better future for us all..." Then he left.

Lucina asked, "Hey, what's your name?"

"My name? Oh, it's... Markus," He responded.

Shuichi replied, "Welcome to the team, Markus." Then they all gave him warm hugs.