Chapter 126- Ultimate Power

"I can't believe I have done it. Murdered the Duke, the one thing that could really keep order here... the necklace is mine now," Divination muttered. He looked at the necklace with a black gem.

Divination laughed, "Finally, at long last, the ultimate power is finally MINE." He held the necklace tightly.

"After receiving the necklace, with this I can finally reach my full potential! THE TRUE GOD I AM! Nobody will be in my path to stop me, FINALLY," Divination laughed. He stopped and looked at the necklace.

Divination sighed, "Now to recite everything that I learned." As he said that, the recite began. He started off saying things under his breath. Muttering the tiniest of sounds. Then he got louder and louder with each word.

"WITHIN THE HANDS OF MOTHER ERICA, I WILL DESTINED TO BE THE TRUE PROTECTOR I AM!! FOR I AM. LORD DIVINATION!!!!" Divination recited while screaming. Then he raised the necklace. His room was going crazy, there was wind everywhere. He felt the wind reach him. Soon the true power fell into his hands.

Divination laughed, "Nobody will ever stop me. No... those wretched heroes won't realize who they messed with..." Then the darkness consumed him whole, transforming the once peaceful god. Into a monster...

"What do you guys think Divination will do? He might've hit his full power by now!" Tessa complained. Then they felt the wind pass by. It was Divination. Back into his same outfit however it seemed... different.

Lucina asked, "What do you want now, Divination?"

"Oh you poor... poor unwise children. You must be wondering what happened to my body, why I look so different!" Divination mocked. He let out a small giggle.

"You... did something," Markus muttered.

Divination laughed, "Something like how? I have the power among the ages! Nothing will come to defeat me now! You must be unbelievably shocked. I don't blame you however. I am shocked as well!"

"You sound... so devious and I hate it so much," Ganyu groaned.

Divination sighed, "Glad that's working out for you. I've been so sick of faking my true self. But now with the true power in my hands and me going INSANE. There is finally an escape from the mask I've been wearing..."

"You've been acting like your true self for ages now," Agent 8 grumbled.

Divination mocked, "Oh have I now? It's like I've beaten you guys EVERY SINGLE DAMN CHANCE I GET! So there's that. I'm glad you kids are so smart!" Then he took out his katana. It was glowing white.

"I wish you all the best..." He whispered