Chapter 84- Darkness

"Where... are we?" Someone muttered. They slowly opened their eyes and saw darkness.

"Markus?" Another person asked. The two came in contact with each other. "Oh Markus! Thank goodness I found you!"

"Where... are we?" Markus asked. They looked around, it was nothing but darkness. It was... scary and dark. "Lucina... stay close with me." They both got up and walked around the area.

Lucina muttered, "This... doesn't seem to be Dawn..." They took out their weapons and saw two figures in the distance.

"Come on!" Markus yelled. Lucina followed directly behind him, they went to the light and saw the two figures. Both faceless but you could tell they were people.

Lucina asked, "Hey... are we bothering you guys?" They stood quiet. The two faceless creatures continued to talk with each other. "I... I guess they don't see us." Then the creatures stopped. They turned their heads.

 They turned their heads

"Oh..." She muttered. They stood there staring at her. She looked back at Markus and then back at the figures. They stared at her. Well... she couldn't tell if they were staring at her, or Markus.

Markus whispered to Lucina, "Are those... Chrom and Zhongli?" Lucina slowly nodded. The figures stared at her. Nothing came out of them. Not a voice, nothing.

Lucina whispered, "We should leave... NOW." The two rushed off and the creatures slowly followed them.

Markus shouted, "THEY'RE FOLLOWING US!!" They got faster and tried to lose the figures but there was no escape from them. The faceless creatures followed them. While they were walking, they were still following the heroes.

"WHY ARE THEY FOLLOWING US?!!?" Lucina screamed. The two rushed off into the darkness again. This time. They didn't see the creatures follow them.

Markus mumbled, "Why... why are we here?"

"I'm not too sure,"

"There has to be a reason! I just refuse to believe this!" Then they saw something ahead. It was light.

Markus sighed, "We... we..." Then they felt something behind them. It was so dark they couldn't tell. The silence swarmed around them. They were in shock that they didn't move. Then... the two were dragged away from each other.

"MARKUS!!" Lucina screamed.

"LUCINA!!!" Markus screamed. Then... their screams couldn't be heard.

"You've been a horrible child Lucina... I thought I raised you better," The voice grumbled. Lucina looked around and noticed nothing. Then she got into the light. The same creature was dragging Lucina.

"F-Father... I'M SORRY!!" Lucina cried. The creature looked down at her.

"You're never sorry." Then the creature dragged her down into the everlasting darkness.

"HEEELLPP!!!" She screamed before... being engulfed by the darkness. That was the last scream... the darkness... was near.

The end. Was near...