Chapter 78- Azura and Wonders

"LADY AZURA!!" Someone shouted. Azura turned around and spotted the heroes. They all appeared to be tired and stressed out.

Azura asked, "What happened? Did someone die?"

"Someone will if we don't get there in time!" Markus replied while yelling. The heroes calmed him down and he took a deep breath.

Azura asked, "What do you mean if we don't get there in time?"

"Lucina is in danger, she supposedly left with Raiden but now we have no idea where she is now!" Markus explained. Azura stood there, then she took out her blessed lance. She tapped the water and it showed where Lucina was.

"She's in Dawn city, inside of Divination's castle, it appears she's going to be murdered if you guys don't hurry up," Azura explained. The heroes nodded and got ready to walk.

Azura sighed, "I advise you to walk in the direction of where you found the Chaos sword. I've noticed that there's strange human activity there..."

"Strange human activity?" Peach questioned. Azura nodded and tapped the water.

Azura explained, "Over at the beach where you guys fought Divination and the tide. There appears to be strange activity there. I don't know what it wants to do with us but... it appears to be dangerous. So I would like it if you take care of it. Trust me, I have a quicker route to the castle if we go there."

"Okay, but you're going to come with us," Beth ordered. Azura nodded, she got herself ready and they headed out.

Kaede asked, "Do you guys think there's a chance?"

"I doubt it, if there was a chance... they would've told us already," Markus sighed. Kaede took a deep breath and nodded.

Azura questioned, "Speaking of which, Tiki. You seem to be following the heroes a lot, are you protecting them?"

"I've been considering being a part of their team, you know how they are. They're reckless but strong people," Tiki explained.

Markus asked, "You... want to be a part of the team?" Tiki nodded.

"Considering how thoughtful Hu Tao was, I guess we can add you," Lysithea said. Tiki smiled at them and the heroes smiled back.

Azura ordered, "Alright everyone let's head out, the sooner the better." Then they rushed over to the beach.