Chapter 143- A Commanded Bad Future

"Milord Divination... are you there?" Someone asked.

"Get off the damn phone, I have no need to talk to such worthless mortals... you all waste my time," Divination muttered. Then he shoved the phone away. He took a deep breath.

"I know exactly what to do, they say my vision of a future is a bad future but they don't know what I'm planning to do. I'M HERE TO SAVE EVERYONE!!" Divination screamed. Then he paused to breathe. He was struggling since the power was fully getting to him.

"This power... it's so much..." Divination gasped. He did his best to stay stable but nothing seemed to work.

"No... I can't fall here now! My goal... it's so close..." Divination groaned. He fell onto the ground, everything in his body was burning up. He felt like at any given moment, he would explode.

Divination laughed hysterically, "NO!! HAHAHA!! HAHA! HAHA!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" He screamed onto the ground, lunacy filled his mind. Nothing was going to save him. No matter how hard someone would've tried. There was no chance at saving Divination.

"Perhaps some medicine c-can calm me now! Yeah! T-That's exactly what I need r-right now! Haha... heh..." Divination giggled slightly. But each time he laughed he would burst out laughing.

"AHAHAHA!!! HAAA!!!" Divination laughed. He felt tears streaming down his face. "Gods... make the suffering stop. Haha.. ha! HAAAAAA!!!!"

He buried his head into the ground and took a few hours to rethink everything. But it took so long due to the fact the power continued to burn inside him.

"This power... I have to tame it... I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS!!!!" Divination screamed. Then he rushed off.