Chapter 14- Terror of Doom

Divination rushed over to stop the building from falling.

"HEROES! GET THE FOLKS IN THE BUILDING OUT!" Divination shouted. He did everything he could to keep the building from collapsing. He used his abilities to hold the building in place.

"Hehe, I can't wait for you to fail..." Tsumugi laughed. Divination looked over and continued to hold the building in place.

Hu Tao ordered, "We don't have much time to help the folks so we better MOVE IT!" The heroes rushed to take everyone out. Some of them didn't understand what was happening but others got the note.

"HANG ON EVERYONE!" Divination shouted then he steadied the building.

Tsumugi laughed, "It's honestly hilarious to see you fail at your job. You can't even protect your people!" Divination looked at her.

YOU COULD'VE SAVED THEM! YET YOU DIDN'T WORTHLESS SCUM!

"INCOMING!!!" Lysithea shouted as she jumped from the building and made a landing pad.

Divination asked, "What are you doing?"

"Making a safe place for people to land on!" Lysithea shouted in response. Divination looked up. Several people were jumping on the landing pad.

"Is this a wise decision?" Divination asked nervously.

Tsumugi laughed, "It probably isn't based on how terrible you are at being a protector of citizens." Divination looked at her and began to really sink in. Everything was rushing back, it felt like an extreme blur.

"DIVINATION!!" Someone shouted. He looked up and spotted the heroes following from the top of the building.

"LYSITHEA! HELP ME!" Divination shouted. Lysithea nodded and made the landing pad larger. Divination had to focus on two things, stabilizing the building, and helping the heroes land safely.

"I don't know if this is large enough!" Lysithea shouted as she made the landing pad larger. Divination looked up and then used some of his strength to keep the building stabilized for only 4 minutes. He helped Lysithea with the landing pad.

"YAHOO!!" Hu Tao laughed as she landed on the landing pad. The rest managed to land safely but... everything turned.

"I better keep the building stabilized, we don't have t-" Divination sighed before suddenly the building came crumbling apart. Breaking and throwing dust on impact.

"Yikes..." Kaede muttered.