Chapter 135- Forins, The Divine Dragon

"HARRAGH!!!" The Dragon raged. The heroes felt the wind blow against them.

Lucina asked, "Divination?! What have you become?!"

"The name is Forins you mere mortal..." The Dragon replied.

Beth mumbled, "He reminds of the Immaculate one. Strange..." Forins roared loud.

"What do we do!?" Lysithea asked as she placed a shield around everyone.

Lucina suggested, "We can use the storm to our advantage. I think I can damage Divination with Falchion."

"There would be no point Lucina!" Tiki yelled. Then they were thrown. Luckily Lysithea's shield protected them from any impact.

Lysithea demanded, "HURRY UP! I CAN'T KEEP THE SHIELD FOREVER!"

"Why won't it work?"

"Erica's divine dragons are immune to dragon slayer weapons. Falchion won't do," Tiki explained. Lucina took a deep breath.

"Well now what do we do?" Beth asked.

Tiki suggested, "We fight with all our will." Then Lysithea stopped the shield. The heroes rushed at Forins.

Forins laughed, "Ah so you heroes dare testify against me? You do realize I am the god almighty. Which means it would take AGES! To destroy me! You won't kill me! I HAVE THE HIGHER GROUND! I WILL WIN!!!"

"The same old manic lives inside him. Seems like there is no difference," Lucina mocked. They rushed at Forins and threw their best attacks.

"ARGH!!" Forins shouted. The heroes all grouped up with each other.

"Split up," Lucina ordered. They all attacked Forins from different angles. They had the higher ground since Forins was slower moving. But however he was large, and he could blow away the heroes.

"He seems to be tanking our hits, however he's slow," Lysithea calculated. Then she got hit by Forins. She was thrown onto the side. Tessa rushed over to help her.

Tessa asked, "Lysithea be careful!"

"I'm doing my best! Trust me when I say that!" Lysithea grunted. More heroes were pushed to the side.

Forins laughed, "You heroes are so weak. But you make for a fun competition." The heroes looked up at him.

Lucina muttered, "You madman. You have destroyed everything that we cared for. You seem to have no hope in humanity either..."

"And you suppose you can make a difference?!" Forins mocked.

Agent 8 yelled, "We know she can!" Forins looked at Agent 8 and picked her up.

Lysithea shouted, "PUT 8 DOWN!!!" Then she fell onto the ground. Tessa helped pick her up.

"Why should I?" Forins laughed.

Lucina grunted, "I don't want to lose another member... don't..." She then fell onto the ground. Beth rushed over and picked her up. The heroes all regrouped. Except for Agent 8.

Forins sighed, "Well if I can't have Lucina killed I'll go ahead and kill you instead."

"NO!!" Tessa then shot an arrow. Forins deflected it. Agent 8 got nervous and more nervous. Forins was inches away from killing her.

"You were all nuisances to me, but the more that end up dead, the better it will be," Forins laughed.

Agent 8 cried, "No... NO!!!!!" Then Forins had killed her. Forins transformed back and threw his sword into Agent 8.

Divination sighed, "Being a dragon was fun but it's better killing you heroes with my bare hands."

"DAMN YOU!!" Lucina screamed. The heroes grabbed her in order to prevent her from attacking Divination. "YOU ARE A MONSTER!! HOW DARE YOU!!!"

"Well we can't have nice things now can we?" Divination laughed. Then he turned away from the heroes.

"No..." Lucina grunted. She looked back at Agent 8's dead body. She was... more lost than ever.