Chapter 20- You're... ALIVE?!

The heroes looked over and saw Morax's black shoes. They were clean and bright. He was wearing a black suit but what caught the attention of the heroes was... his hair.

"Z-Zhongli..." Hu Tao gasped.

Ganyu asked, "Wait Zhongli's... Morax, and he's alive!?" Zhongli looked at them and nodded. The heroes were so confused.

Divination sighed, "Zhongli is a god, he may have the possibility to die but much like Raiden Shogun, he didn't die. Instead went into hiding." Zhongli stared over at the heroes.

"ZHONGLI!" Hu Tao screamed.

Zhongli stammered, "Di-Director Hu! Li-Listen to me please!" Hu Tao rushed over to Zhongli and gave him a big embrace.

"I don't care, I'm just... so glad you're alive..." Hu Tao cried. Zhongli hugged her back.

Lucina sighed, "Aw, what a cute reunion." The others all nodded in agreement. Hu Tao couldn't bear the happiness she had inside of her.

"I'm sorry to leave you behind like that, I have no intentions to do that again..." Zhongli sighed.

Markus wondered, "That's cute and all but... what was the point of this again?"

Divination answered, "The point of this was for Morax to ask for forgiveness. After all, what he did meant no harm whatsoever." Zhongli nodded.

"I'll be working with Raiden and Divination, for the time being, I hope all goes well for you," Zhongli said with a smile. He let go of Hu Tao and soon they left.

Divination sighed, "It's good to have those heroes with us..." Zhongli looked over at Divination.

"You had a growth spurt since the last time I saw, you! You have the same height as me!" Zhongli laughed. Divination looked over and smiled.

Divination laughed, "I sure have, but I wasn't too far from your height Zhongli." Then the two giggled with each other.