Chapter 108- Lullabies For The Dead

"It's good to see you all again, I finished cleaning up myself, isn't that just wonderful," Divination laughed. The heroes looked at him, they were more enraged than before.

Raiden sighed, "You guys seem mad, but that appears to be normal to all of you so I guess it doesn't matter."

"LEAVE US ALONE FOR ONCE IN OUR LIVES!" Lucina demanded. The two gods stared at her.

Divination sighed, "If only the dead wasn't so nice to you pieces of-"

"The dead aren't nice, you know how long it took us to get revived?!" Lucina asked. Divination stared at her. Then smirked.

Markus said, "We were lucky that Yae Miko was willing to help. Otherwise, in order for us to be revived, we would have to steal a life from someone we love. Which... you seem to be doing it already."

"Heh, I know it's like a custom at this point, but y'know what's great about all of this? Yeah, the fact that this world will soon be mine to rule," Divination laughed. Then he put his hands together.

Azura asked, "What... are you doing?" Divination smiled at them, then he began to sing. His singing was... strangely haunting. Angelic even, but it was strange to the heroes.

"What... are you doing?" Lucina yawned. He continued to sing. The heroes started to feel sleepy, really sleepy and tired. His voice was dangerously beautiful, yet... nobody knew what he was doing.

Raiden asked, "Mi... lord?" She fell asleep as well. Divination stopped singing to make sure everyone had fallen asleep. He smiled and picked up Raiden.

Divination sighed, "That shall keep them busy while I... destroy the world. Kidding, while I make the plans for the future of this world." Then he left the heroes there.