Chapter 58- His Somber Wishes

"Divination?" Raiden asked. Divination was staring out the window. "What happened to Zhongli?"

Divination laughed, "I murdered him! It's exactly what I did!"

"Why is Hu Tao held captive?" Raiden asked. Divination looked over at her and his smile was grim. He looked completely filled with insanity.

Divination laughed, "Oh because she could reveal some information for us. Imagine how good that information would be?!"

"I guess that's good information," Raiden replied. Divination giggled and stared back at Hu Tao.

Hu Tao asked, "What... Do you want from me?"

"Information about where the Chaos sword is, I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!!" Divination shouted as he shook the cage. Hu Tao was so startled she couldn't respond.

Divination laughed, "No... you must know where the sword is. Otherwise, I will kill you without any hesitation..." Hu Tao looked down and started to cry.

"HEY!!!" Raiden shouted. She looked up and stopped crying. Divination looked down and smiled at her.

"I'm not insane at all! I don't know what could've possibly made you feel this way!" Divination laughed. Hu Tao didn't bother to answer.

Raiden sighed, "My lord, are you sure this decision is wise?" Divination nodded, then he stabbed the lance into the cage. Barely missing Hu Tao.

"That will be you soon..." Divination muttered. He laughed and walked off. Raiden looked over at Hu Tao.

Raiden muttered, "I know you have the sword... you know where it is. Now... where is it?"

Hu Tao cried, "I don't know where it is! All I know is that it's with the heroes! Please!! Don't murder me!"

"I'm not that type of person, the person who would end up doing that is his majesty lord Divination..." Raiden laughed. Hu Tao continued to shed tears, unable to get out of her mess.

Divination sighed, "Don't be sad, I... want to make sure the world is cleaned. I'll find them, then I'll set you free once I get my sword..."