Chapter 11- The Dreaded Nightmare

**Written In First POV

Every time I tried to sleep, all I can think about is Zhongli. I don't understand why. I only really have dreams about him, hoping everything is good with him. Despite the fact he's dead, but that didn't bother me one bit.

That was the case until I suddenly had this sleep paralysis demon. It felt wrong because this creature had Zhongli's features but, no face. He's been in my visions and my unconsciousness. It's like he wants me dead...

I kept dreaming about him, he's always telling me 'Welcome to Heaven' when in reality, I'm nowhere near DEAD. Yet, I couldn't do anything.

It felt... off-putting like none of it made remotely sense. Zhongli was a close friend of mine and even then. This is what is scaring me to fall asleep. I mean the only thing in my head is... the dreamworld of life. But, it's really my only escape from the hell I live in.

I cared about Zhongli for sure, he was always a close friend of mine. I never really figured out what exactly made our connection so strong but it was there. I have my friends and allies here on the team but I don't really feel complete. I need to feel complete with the help of Zhongli...

I remember when I first woke up getting ready for work. Only to realize Zhongli was no longer here. I guess this is what really started this mess, I felt lost and empty, never figuring out why. I know it sounds confusing but I was worried sick.

I looked everywhere and then I got the news that Zhongli died. I kinda felt really lost at that point. I left to head into Dawn City to find a way to at least find a way to cope. I guess my only coping mechanism was my dream realm.

The whitespace as one would like to call it is what I used to cope with. I lived here in my mind for so long, I don't know anymore.