Chapter 50- Double Tied

"Lord Divination?" Hu Tao asked as she stared over. Divination got up and stared at the heroes. They all stood around him and wondered why he was here.

Markus muttered, "You're going to ask for the sword aren't you?"

"Heh, don't worry about that, children," Divination said with a smile. The heroes were confused and watched him walk over to the sea. "Have you heard of the water maiden?"

"I've heard of her!" Lucina replied. Divination touched the soft water and turned over to Lucina.

Divination asked, "Do you recall what people say she used to look like?"

"I guess people said she had blue hair, always wore a white outfit... Why ask?" Lucina asked. Divination stroked her cheek and smiled. The heroes felt uncomfortable for some unknown reason.

Divination replied, "You do have a lead, that's correct."

"Oh! I didn't know that!" Lucina laughed. Divination laughed alongside her.

Kaede asked, "Wait... I'm confused now, how come you're not asking for the sword?"

"Oh, I just am starting to see how well you guys go with it, Opal has managed to convince me to let you guys have the sword, haha! I guess I get a little over my head," Divination giggled. He stared over at the sky, it was filled with gray and nothing more.

Shuichi asked, "Opal convinced you?"

"Yes, and I did have an encounter with Tsumugi, she made me pissed but, I did handle her accordingly," Divination replied.

Hu Tao cheered, "Oh! Well thank you so much Divination!"

"You're welcome! I should let go of my stress, but I think this is a start," Divination replied. He smiled at the heroes and the heroes smiled back.

Lysithea asked, "Well what can we do in return?"

"Oh, may I see the sword so I can create a replica in the castle?" Divination asked. Hu Tao stared down at the sword and then looked up at Divination.

"I think we're good for now, thanks..." Hu Tao replied nervously.

Beth asked, "Why are you getting nervous? He's just going to replicate the sword! It shouldn't be so bad!"

"But... we'll give it to you another time!" Hu Tao ordered. Divination was stunned by her response.

Divination asked, "Was... this a good idea to follow what Opal said?"

"Yeah it was! Now give the sword to Divination, Hu Tao!" Tessa ordered. Hu Tao shook her head and stepped backward. Divination turned around, Hu Tao wouldn't give him the sword. He was starting to become irritated.

"Hand me the sword," Divination demanded. Hu Tao stepped backward even more. Divination took a deep breath and calmed himself. "Hu Tao... I won't have enough time to replicate the sword, so now would be the best time to do so."

Hu Tao mocked, "Well make some space or something, you made space to visit us, so why not do that?" The heroes all looked at Hu Tao and then back at Divination. He stood quiet... the silence got louder...

Divination imposed, "HAND OVER THE SWORD!" Hu Tao heard his voice boom over the silence.

"My answer is, not right now," Hu Tao replied. Divination took a deep breath and walked to the sea again.

"Well that Water Maiden might come to save you in the process," Divination mumbled. Then he took out his lance, suddenly everyone understood what was happening. Divination wasn't... himself, his glasses had a red line across it and he had messed up hair.

Lucina asked, "Divination!? What's gotten into you?!"

"AHAHAHA!! I was wondering if you figured it out! I never wanted to hurt you people, yet here we are! AHAHA!!" Divination laughed. The heroes all stood there afraid, watching Divination turn into insanity.

Divination rambled, "I know it's crazy! It's CRAZY! I can't imagine our protector god would do such a thing! AHAHAHA! How dare he! HOW DARE HE INDEED! Ah..." He looked over to the sea.

"Wake up Divination!" Agent 8 pleaded. Divination turned around and smiled at her. He threw his lance onto the ground and sighed.

"I never wanted to hurt you guys, it's true. But something about that sword is DANGEROUS. You guys don't seem to understand that in the slightest, here we are... the sounds of horror, the terror. OH THE TRAGEDY!!" Divination looked up at the sky and then back down at the heroes.

Hu Tao asked, "Why are you acting this way!? Is it because I wouldn't give you the sword?! That's crazy talk!"

"It's not because of that, you guys continuously refuse to follow my orders! Didn't I SPECIFICALLY ask for you guys to not get the sword?" The heroes stood there quiet, looking at one another. "YES. I. DID. And you know what is going to happen?"

Shuichi asked, "What are you planning to do, Divination? Kill us?!"

"Ohh... you have yet to understand dear child..." Divination laughed. Then he raised his hand in the air. "I only want the sword back, I'm not here to kill any of you..."

Lucina asked, "How positive are you!?"

"Oh! I'm VERY positive..." The heroes all looked at him, raising his hand into the air. Suddenly the ocean was splashing, the heroes could feel the wind speed increase. What was going on?!

Divination laughed, "Say goodbye to your lives... I don't plan on just killing you... I plan on... DESTROYING ALL OF YOU!!!!!" Then the tidal waves grew higher.

"What's going on?!" Lysithea asked, trying to get a good view of what was going on. The heroes found that a creature was forming within the waters.

Beth responded, "IT DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ANYTHING GOOD! WE ALL BETTER BE CAREFUL!" The heroes felt the tidal waves get stronger.

"Go on my creature... destroy these heroes once and for all, for disrespecting the gods," Divination ordered. The creature was huge, but it was a sea creature.

"We... HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!" Hu Tao shouted. The heroes looked at the creature and then at Divination. He was walking towards the heroes.

Kaede asked, "HAVE YOU GONE INSANE?!"

"Perhaps I did..." Divination muttered. He turned his back from the heroes and looked up at the creature. He smiled at it and then slowly turned over to the heroes.

"What are you doing with us!?" Ganyu asked as she tried to see what was going on.

Divination ordered raising his hand and then putting it down, "Destroy them. NOW." The creature roared and the tidal wave got even bigger. It washed upon the heroes and they were taken on sea.

"SOMEONE HELPP!!!" They shouted. Divination smiled at them waiting for their fatal deaths.

Divination laughed, "Nobody is here to help, give up already..." Then someone was rushing by the speed of the light and they had a boat with them.

"I HAVE YOU!!" They shouted. It was... the Water Maiden herself. She had company...

"Take care Azura! Heroes! We have your back!" Someone shouted. One by one, they got on the boat. Divination watched as they were saved.

"Well that's no problem to me..." Divination laughed as he rose into the sky.

"My name is Kamisato Ayaka, it's good to help you. Oh, and just call me Ayaka," The girl on the boat introduced. The heroes nodded. Someone else was helping Agent 8 feel better since she was close to dying already.

Ayaka said, "The Water Maiden is Azura. The guy over there is Kamisato Ayato, also referred to as Ayato, my older brother, and the one up there is Kazuha."

"Oh... thank you so much for saving us!" Hu Tao thanked as she dried herself. Then the heroes looked up and Divination was in the sky.

"I WISH YOU ALL ETERNAL RESTING!!!" He screamed, his voice boomed across the sea, then sending the creature to attack. The heroes got ready.