Chapter 34- The Art of The Sword

"HEY! YOU THERE! HAND OVER THE SWORD!!!" Tsumugi shouted as she chased the person with the sword. They were running through a fruity forest. The person kept running. They had a hood and were hiding their faces.

Tsumugi muttered, "Damn you..." Then she decided to cosplay as Childe. The person continued to run with the sword in their hand. That's when Childe got up to them.

"Aww don't be afraid, hand over the sword already," Childe laughed. The person looked at them and shook their head.

"DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!" Childe shouted. The person looked at them and turned around. Childe was becoming infuriated. Childe tried to snatch the sword from the person but they wouldn't give it.

"You're already a bad person, there is no need for you to take the sword," The person sighed. Then Raiden appeared.

"HAND OVER THE SWORD!" Raiden shouted. The person looked at Childe and Raiden. Raiden wasn't having it and she was coming closer. Each footstep being louder than the previous one.

"NO!" The person shouted before using it on the ground. The ground began to shake.

"YOU WILL NOT USE THAT AGAINST ME!" Raiden shouted and then she took out her sword. The person looked at Raiden and ran off. Raiden chased after them.

"THAT SWORD IS MINE!" Childe shouted. They all chased after the person. They weren't happy with the actions of the person. So they decided on one thing, they grabbed the sword and dumped it into the ocean.

"W-WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Childe asked. Raiden looked down at the ocean. The ocean waves were crashing softly.

"NO!!!!" Raiden shouted. Childe looked at the ocean. Raiden felt so disappointed in herself. However the person ran away.

"The sword... I had to bring it to Divination! NO!!!" Raiden shouted. Then she cried into her hands. Childe rushed off afterwards.