Chapter 99- Burning Electro

FOR MILORD DIVINATION!!" Raiden shouted. The heroes immediately took out their weapons. However Raiden was more than just enraged. She wasn't going to take chances.

Lysithea asked, "What are you doing? Are you eavesdropping!?"

"I AM NOT! You guys happen to go by the castle and DECIDE TO DO THAT!" Raiden shouted. The heroes stared at her. Then she threw her sword at them.

Marissa asked, "What's the big idea?!" Raiden looked at them. She wanted nothing to do with them. She wanted them all gone from this world.

"There is nothing wrong... TAKE THIS!" Raiden then slammed her foot on the ground. The heroes slowly backed away from the electric attacks.

"WHY ARE YOU RUNNING!?" Raiden asked. She turned her hands into electricity. She was more enraged than ever before.

"I've never seen you like this!" Shuichi shouted. Raiden looked at them. Nothing filled her eyes, well only one thing, anger. Raiden looked over at the castle and kicked the door close.

"Raiden?" Lysithea asked. She took a deep breath. The clouds became electric stormy ones. She got ready to attack the heroes. She was ready to do what Divination asked her. Eliminate them.

Marissa said nervously, "I do not like where this is going!" Raiden took a deep breath. Then she rose hands into the air, spun around and shot electric attacks at the heroes.

"DODGE!!" Tiki shouted. The heroes dodged the electric attacks Raiden was doing. Her hands went back to being normal and she dropped down onto the ground.

Raiden sighed, "I do not like messing around. You have all been poor people. All I desire is to eliminate all of you."

"There you are again, following Divination's orders blindly!" Lysithea mocked. Raiden looked at her. She rushed to grab her sword and she was ready to attack Lysithea. "Woah! What did I do wrong?!" The heroes looked at Raiden. Ganyu shot arrows at Raiden's back.

"GAH!" She shouted. She dropped onto the ground. She looked back at the heroes. "I'LL SHOW YOU!" Then she dashed towards Ganyu. She knocked the bow out of her hands.

Shuichi asked, "Why are we doing this?!" Raiden looked at the heroes. She was ready to attack them.

"We're going to make sure this world is put at peace," Raiden said. Then she came by swinging her sword. She was fighting off the heroes. She wanted to fight them off in a corner.

Marissa shouted, "LEAVE US ALONE!" Then she hit Raiden on the back. Raiden slid down and looked back up.

Raiden sighed, "How... very naughty of you guys to act this way." Raiden grabbed her sword. She got up and dashed at Marissa. Marissa got ready to defend herself. The two rushed at each other. Then Raiden hit Marissa's Yato. The two duke it out with their weapons.

Zelda cheered, "YOU GOT THIS MARISSA!" Marissa smiled at Zelda and knocked the sword out of Raiden's hands.

"DAMN YOU!!" Raiden shouted. She rushed to grab her sword. Then she slammed her sword onto the ground. "HERE'S TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!" Then the ground began to shake.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?!" Peach asked. They tried to hold onto something but there wasn't anything to hold onto.

Lysithea shouted, "STAY PUT!" Then she thought of an idea. She threw dark magic at Raiden. But that didn't do anything. She deflected the attack and got ready to do something else.

"Here we go..." Raiden muttered. She got ready to attack. She spun around and shot out more electric attacks from her hands.

"WATCH OUT!" Someone shouted. Then someone came in and blocked the attacks from Raiden.

"LEAVE THEM ALONE!" The person shouted. Raiden got pushed into a corner and soon she was launched into a wall.

Raiden asked, "Who are you and what do you want?!" The person put the shield away.

"I don't want to do anything, but to eliminate you, and Divination..." The person muttered. Raiden looked at them. Then suddenly Divination came walking over.

"I'll deal with them," Divination sighed. He took out his lance and got ready to attack. The smoke uncovered the person and they got ready to attack. "This shall be fun..."