Chapter 118- Giving To The Heroes

"Is... there anything in here?" Raiden questioned as she entered the room. She looked around and there didn't seem to be any security camera in sight that was on. She took a deep breath.

Raiden sighed, "This will be the ONLY time I will help those... heroes. But only because Divination doesn't even use this sword!" Raiden took a deep breath and opened the case the sword was in. She took it out gently in case any alarm was activated.

"Okay, now to add the replica I made there..." Raiden whispered. She took out a chaos sword lookalike and placed it in there. She walked out carefully and placed the sword in her room. "Great, now to get this to the heroes." She jumped out of the window and rushed to find the heroes.

Meanwhile the heroes were snowboarding on the mountain once more trying to lose the heroes of the past.

"DAMN YOU ALL!!" Lucina shouted. The heroes seemed to never lose the heroes of the past.

Ganyu asked, "How did all of them learn snowboarding?! It's like they were ready?!" Lucina looked back. Susie was throwing snow at them but they continued to dodge.

"Oh great..." Susie muttered. She stopped throwing snow and got her machine ready. "EVERYONE DASH FORWARD!" Then the heroes did that. Susie then blasted the machine at them. Snow was thrown at their faces. Distracting their view. Giving the heroes a chance to escape.

"COME ON HURRY!" Markus shouted. He guided the heroes down another path. The snow managed to steer the spirits down a different path.

Marissa replied with a sigh of relief, "That should get rid of them." Then they all crashed. They saw Raiden.

Markus asked, "What are you doing here?! Are you here to kill us because Divination told you so?!"

"No, surprisingly, I came to give you all something, consider it as a gift. But don't think we're on the same side," Raiden said.