Chapter 114- The Dead and The Revived

"So... here we are," Markus muttered as he took out his sword. The heroes got ready to defend themselves. Divination came walking by.

Lucina ordered, "I'm going to stop you right there and tell us what you did to PEACH."

"I killed her, I thought it was obvious killing people is my thing," Divination mocked. The heroes stood there staring at him.

Lucina replied slightly apologetically, "Yeah I guess you have somewhat of a point." Divination smiled at her. Raiden took out her katana.

Divination sighed, "I came here with a surprise, a small one actually."

"I bet that surprise is death," Markus mocked. Divination stared at him and smirked.

Divination laughed, "Ah you heroes are predictable. Always with the same things to imagine to come from me. I don't blame you, however, it's very predictable."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Lucina questioned as she took out her sword. Raiden got irritated. Divination took a deep breath.

Divination explained, "My surprise isn't death. Unsurprisingly it's something else. Something I like to call revival, and mystery."

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Lysithea questioned as she got ready to use magic on Divination. Divination looked upon the heroes and gently smiled.

Divination laughed, "Oh what I mean is..." Then 16 shadows appeared in the background. Divination smiled down upon the heroes.

"What... are you doing?" Ganyu gasped. Then the shadows landed on the ground.

Divination replied, "I decided to revive those heroes from the dead. The ones you care deeply about... all alive and under my command." Then he raised his staff. There was a sudden strong snowfall.

Lucina shouted, "SCREW YOU DIVINATION!" They all started to dash off.

"After them," Divination ordered. The heroes of the past chased after them. "You on the other hand, Raiden... come along with me." Raiden nodded and followed Divination.

"WE HAVE TO AGH!!" Lucina shouted before they felt themselves toppling over due to the snow.