Chapter 92- Breaking Point

"I can't believe... Opal is dead... due to the way I have been acting..." Divination muttered, staring at a photo of him and Opal. Raiden entered the castle.

Raiden explained, "I saw that the heroes were mocking you because you killed Opal and 'didn't show any emotion.' I'm here to say that I-"

"Raiden silence, please," Divination whispered. He looked at the photo and then slowly... his vision became disoriented.

Raiden asked, "Milord?" He fell onto the ground and his vision got worse and worse by the second. "MILORD!" Divination was breathing heavily.

Divination gasped, "S-Stay back!! Please Raiden!" Raiden looked at him. "PLEASE!!!" Raiden stood backward. Divination was being engulfed by all of his guilt. It was all coming back to him. But...

Raiden whispered, "Milord... please don't die..." Divination fell onto the ground. Slowly breathing. Raiden looked at him. She got down and gently felt his pulse. "Milord?" He started to giggle. Raiden let go of his hand and jumped up.

"All those tears... all the crying! All the screaming! ALL FOR WHAT?!" Divination laughed. He looked over at Raiden and grabbed her.

"MILORD?!" Raiden asked. Divination stared at her, he was shaking uncontrollably, twitching.

Divination whispered, "It's finally over... I can breathe again..." Then he let go of Raiden. He looked down at himself. Then looked at the dried up bloody clothing.

"WHO NEEDS A BROTHER ANYWAYS?!" Divination laughed hysterically. He grabbed the bloody clothing and put it on.

"Divination... you look more insane than ever before..." Raiden whispered. Divination looked at her and gave her a big smile.

Divination laughed, "I AM INSANE HAHA!!!" Then he grabbed Raiden and threw her onto the ground.

"Milord? W-What can I do?" Raiden asked. Divination immediately turned around and smiled down at her. He became more and more insane in the head. The one thing he wanted?

Death.

Blood...

The heroes to be eliminated...

Forever.