Chapter 35- The Liar and The Manipulator

Shuichi and Markus had just come back from their expedition.

"What did you find?" Hu Tao asked. The heroes stared at each other.

Markus replied, "Not much information. Looks like Divination has a lot more knowledge about the sword than Opal. Such a shame, since he won't even talk with us nowadays." The heroes looked at each other worriedly.

"What if we convince Zhongli to ask him about the questions?" Lysithea asked. Then Hu Tao brightened up.

Hu Tao laughed, "OHH!!! Zhongli knows a lot about the past, maybe he knows information about the sword!" The heroes all nodded happily and rushed to find him. Meanwhile...

"You forced them to get away with the sword!" Tsumugi argued with Raiden.

Raiden rolled her eyes and said, "You're the one who scared them! Now the sword is lost in the ocean!" Raiden looked down and took a deep breath. She rushed over to the ocean and was about to jump in until... Tsumugi grabbed her and threw her onto the ground.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Raiden asked terrified. Tsumugi stared at her and got down.

"If there's one thing I want to say... you're nothing but a liar. I'm just the one who has the rights here," Tsumugi laughed. "YOU ARE NOTHING RAIDEN!"

Raiden asked, "What?!" Tsumugi grabbed her, Raiden was shaking. "LORD DIVINATION!!!"

Tsumugi laughed, "Divination isn't here, he can't save you or hear you. You're done for..." Then she threw Raiden into the ocean. "Never underestimate my abilities..." She laughed at herself.

"No..." Raiden muttered. She was in the water but perhaps she could get the sword. So she swam underwater. But the sword wasn't visible. So she swam up but she was blocked in the process.

"AHAHAHA!! I wish you eternal resting! AND NEVER ETERNITY!!!" Tsumugi laughed. Raiden looked up at her.

"NO!!!!" Raiden shouted as she pushed against the wall. "Divination... help..."