Chapter 140- According To Plan

"It was all a part of my little plan..." Divination laughed. He looked over to the outside world and looked around. The storm continued to rage on. Divination took a deep breath and started to meditate.

Meanwhile the heroes were explaining the plan to Mayor Tails. "That seems to be like a lot of trouble don't you think?" Tails asked.

Lucina explained, "We swear that we have a plan in the works in order to defeat this man."

"Okay... seems reasonable at best. Not sure how this will work out however," Tails sighed. Lucina continued to work on the plan with Lysithea.

Lucina sighed, "That storm, it's so strong. I don't know how Divination did it. But he did..." Tails looked up, then thunder occurred. He immediately went into hiding.

Lysithea asked, "Mayor Tails?"

"It's nothing... just the thunder is all," Tails shivered. The heroes continued to work on the plan. However something seemed to be happening. A tornado was forming in the sky.

"MAYOR!" Lucina shouted. Tails looked up and saw the Tornado.

"GAH! THERE'S NO SHELTER FROM WHERE WE ARE AT! AND BY THE LOOKS OF IT, IT'S COMING STRAIGHT TOWARD US!!!" Tails shouted. The heroes looked at one another.

Lucina ordered, "EVERYONE GET MOVING!" They all started to dash off. The wind and the rain got harder and harder. They felt like they were being showered with everything.

"Hang on! I think I have a tornado bunker somewhere in here!" Beth shouted. Then she guided everyone to the bunker. They all went in and luckily the tornado didn't hurt them.

"That was too close," Lysithea gasped as she caught her air.

Tails sighed, "I wish it wasn't a tornado."

"Hang on, do you have a plane?" Susie asked. The heroes looked at Susie.

Tails replied, "I do, why?"

"I want to use it, it's for our final plan," Susie asked. The heroes looked at one another.

Tails asked, "Sure? Please bring it back in one piece though!"

"Don't worry I will," Susie said with a thumbs up. Tails smiled at her.

Lucina questioned Susie, "What are you doing?"

"Something... that will benefit all of us," Susie replied. They waited for the tornado to disappear in order to get the plane.