Chapter 31- The Unified Heroes

"What's with Divination? Is there something there that he is hiding away from us?" Ganyu asked. The other heroes looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"Divination is overprotective, so it's only natural he would be trying to protect us," Lysithea sighed. The others nodded their heads.

Lucina asked, "When Erica was taking care of the heroes, was she this overprotective?"

"I'm sure she wasn't, Erica is a god, Divination is only just a protector. A god-like figure but not a god," Hu Tao sighed. "The heroes didn't have a protector so they weren't protected as much as us."

Markus sighed, "It's just how our protectors are, I'm sure Opal is taking care of his subjects too."

"Yeah, yeah, you got that right," Hu Tao nodded. They all continued to walk, it felt quiet and peaceful. They wanted to find more information about the Chaos sword but Divination was already pissed with them so it wasn't much of an option.

Markus asked, "Should I go ask Opal for assistance to see if we can get more information for the Chaos sword."

"Oh that would be a good idea!" Hu Tao cheered. The heroes all smiled with her. Shuichi suggested that he should go with Markus so the two headed out on their journey.

Lucina asked, "I wonder who decided to take the Chaos sword, I don't know what they would do with it..."

"The sword is dangerous in the wrong hands! This leaves me as a nervous wreck..." Ganyu said worriedly.

Hu Tao asked, "Who could've been responsible for stealing the weapon?" The heroes looked at each other.

"I want to assume someone that might be a bigger threat to us..." Kaede muttered. The heroes started to get nervous