Chapter 53- "そしてここに私たちは" (And Here we Are)

"そしてここに私たちは! (And here we are!)" A voice laughed. Hu Tao woke up and looked around. There was nothing but strange echoes. It was strange, why did someone shout that in her Japanese? She looked around, the room was dark, and empty.

"我们在这里 (And here we are)" Someone said. Hu Tao looked over and it was Zhongli. He was standing there, polearm in hand.

"我-我们在这里? (A-And here we are?)" Hu Tao asked. Zhongli looked at her and smiled.

Zhongli laughed, "Welcome! I'm glad you finally responded correctly! The one who screamed that saying was actually someone."

"Who?" Hu Tao asked. She looked around the room and then saw another shadow. It was... Shuichi?

"I'm sorry Hu Tao," Shuichi muttered. She got up, shoved Zhongli out of the way and hugged him. She had tears streaming down from her eyes.

"I'm glad you're with him, I know how much you miss him," Zhongli sighed. Hu Tao continued to cry, and she cried harder. Zhongli stood there watching the two, he looked down at his shoes and then back up.

Shuichi sighed, "I did everything I could in order to save everyone, I'm sorry I didn't live, but I'm alive in your heart..." Hu Tao nodded. Zhongli took a deep breath and smiled.

"我们在这里! (And here we are!)" He laughed. Hu Tao turned around startled, his face was completely gone. The same words were repeated... over and over again.

Hu Tao asked, "W-Why are you repeating that over and over again Zhongli?!" No response, the same words over and over again. "ZHONGLI!" Shuichi had suddenly disappeared and Hu Tao fell onto the ground.

"YOU ARE HERE! THIS IS NOW! ERROR!" He screamed. Hu Tao looked up, and suddenly the creature was back. Their sharp teeth, they were drooling...

"DON'T! KILL ME!!!" Hu Tao screamed. She looked up and then the creature got closer. Closer... closer... AND SUDDENLY!

"ARGHH AHHHH!!!!!!!"