Chapter 24- His Royalty of Disgust

"Raiden... I don't understand why you would do such a thing!" Divination yelled. Raiden looked at him. Divination stared up at the painting, he took a deep breath. "The heroes we have right here are supposed to be our chosen ones, the ones that live their memory..."

Raiden replied, "They may have been the chosen ones, but that doesn't mean one from the past should react the same way."

"I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ZHONGLI, RAIDEN!!!" Divination roared. His voice boomed through the quiet and empty halls.

Raiden replied, "My apologies, will you continue?" Divination rolled his eyes and head into the throne room.

"I have these people I need to take care of, but the people that are supposed to assist me aren't much of a HELP!" Divination grumbled.

Raiden asked, "What do you suppose you do?"

"I'm losing my patience here, I'm just... LOSING IT! I need to breathe, so will you kindly... send this letter to them?" Divination asked as he handed Raiden the letter.

Raiden replied, "Understood sir, sorry for the havoc I caused out there..."

"It is no problem, however the problem is... Tsumugi..." Divination mumbled. Raiden looked down at the paper and then looked over toward Divination. He had his back facing away. Then he took off his technology glasses.

"Do you believe our people will reach the high peak the heroes once reached?" He said, still facing away from Raiden.

Raiden replied, "Quite possibly, but it has a low chance of that happening..." Divination looked down at the ground and sighed.

"We have to try..." He responded.