Chapter 131- The God Who Remains Undefeated

"Finally, I've been fighting for so long it's becoming tiring..." Divination sighed. He took off his coat and cleaned his glasses. He soon realized that looking in a mirror, his facial features were slowly becoming different.

Divination muttered, "There's... scales on my face. What is going on?" He looked closer at the mirror. He realized how different he really looked. "Mother always said there was dragon blood flowing through me and Opal. Is it finally starting to show?"

"Oh forget it, it's just probably me coming of age," Divination sighed. He tied his hair up and cleaned his face. But the scales appeared to be getting worse.

Divination muttered, "What's going on..." He kept trying to fix his face but nothing seemed to work. He felt... strange.

"By the gods?! What is going on?!" Divination asked. He kept on trying to fix his face. Then he noticed the dragonstone in the gallery.

Divination muttered, "Mother mentioned that this stone was to contain the dragon form..." He grabbed it and the scales disappeared.

"So... it was true. I do have a dragon form..." Divination whispered. He smirked at the dragonstone. He placed it in his pocket.

Divination sighed, "I can use this to my advantage against those pesky heroes. It can finally be in my favor!" He took a deep breath and looked out the window. There wasn't much of a pretty view outside. It was all rusted and in ruins.

Divination sighed, "More people dead. More lives to be taken. Soon I'll be done and those heroes won't need to bother me." He opened the door to enter the cold outside.

"Disgrace..." Divination grumbled. He turned in the opposite direction. He wanted to figure out a plan in order to strike the heroes. Was he going to be successful? Or was it going to be another plan deemed as failure.

Divination sighed, "Those heroes will crumble beneath their feet after they realize how truly strong I am. Soon they'll realize everything about me. I am the one for them. I WILL MAKE MOTHER PROUD!!!"