Chapter 15- Failure of Life

"No..." Divination gasped. The heroes looked at Divination. He looked so distressed, the building was down, most of the people lived but there were a few lives lost.

"Divination, it's not your fault," Beth replied. Divination stared at the building and soon he looked down upon himself.

"I... I am such a failure, I'm supposed to protect the people here..." Divination muttered. He slipped down onto the ground.

"Divination..." Kaede whispered. The heroes got onto the ground to comfort him.

Divination whispered, "I was supposed to protect all these people, I was supposed to be the one who was going to save them all. Yet I couldn't.." The heroes stared at him.

"It's going to be okay, we promise you it's going to be okay, you're not supposed to be perfect! You are going to have flaws like the rest of us!" Beth said, trying to cheer up Divination.

Divination muttered, "I was supposed to help these people, I was supposed to save them. Every time I don't, I always get yelled at..."

"I know this might not be the best advice but ignore it! Those are people who are never pleased with anything! And for you Divination, you make us all happy!" Hu Tao said cheering Divination up.

Lucina replied, "Exactly! Cheer up Divination!" He looked at the heroes, they were all there to help support him. He smiled at them.

"I'm always so glad, to have such great heroes protecting our realm, especially how you are able to help everyone during the hardest of times," Divination sighed. He looked at the heroes who were all happily staring at him. "Okay, I'll do my best to ignore those people."

Agent 8 cheered, "That's the spirit!" Divination got up and looked at the heroes.

"I do, have one thing in mind, quickly come along," He sighed. The heroes looked towards one another, what was going on?

Hu Tao asked, "What exactly could be happening?"

"Wait to find out everyone," Divination sighed. Then the heroes rushed to follow him behind.