Chapter 127- The God Who Rises To The Top

"What do you want now?" Lucina asked as she gripped onto her sword. Divination took a deep breath and rushed after the heroes.

"YOU HEROES ARE NOTHING BUT UTTER WEAK! YOU HEAR ME?! WEAK!!!!!" Divination screamed. Lucina blocked his attack with the shield.

Markus muttered, "You have lost your mind."

"AND WE'RE NOT DONE HERE YET!! AHAHAAH!!!" Divination laughed. The heroes didn't know if they should fight or run. But all they knew was that Divination was driven down to the core.

Lysithea asked, "Do you really want to hurt us that badly?!"

"WHY OF COURSE I DO! I AM MADE TO BE THE GOD THAT RULES ALL!! IT IS MY DESTINY TO MAKE THIS OUR HOME!!!" Divination shouted.

Agent 8 sighed, "Insanity has ruined him." Lucina and Markus worked together to push Divination back. But even then, he kept coming back trying to kill them.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE ALREADY!?!" Divination shouted.

Lucina shouted, "WHY WON'T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE?!" Then she shoved Divination out of the way.

"You really love to play these games huh? Well that doesn't bother me one bit," He muttered. He came walking by, nobody knew what he was up to next.

Agent 8 sighed, "We don't want to keep fighting!" Divination took out an electric bubble. Beth got into the way and protected everyone.

"Damn you," Divination mumbled. He took out his katana and stared at the heroes. He didn't know if he wanted to hurt them or kill one them.

Lucina argued, "Face it, you'll never be able to beat us. You keep believing in yourself to go ahead and kill us, it won't happen."

"Lucina... you know that I am the god here, the ONLY god. Erica won't be helping you! SHE DOESN'T WANT TO EVEN HELP WITH THE DIVISION! I GIVEN YOU ALL A CHANCE AND NOW IT'S GONE!!" Divination shouted. His voice was so loud the heroes felt the wind against them.

Ganyu asked, "When did you ever give us a chance?"

"I've told you all I know, I've told you... but... did you ever... EVER, learn about the gender division?" Divination whispered.

Lucina asked, "You're... willing to tell us?"

"If you promise one thing, that I get to kill one of you," Divination giggled. He had a grim expression. The heroes didn't consider budging.

Divination laughed hysterically, "Or you can go ahead and risk your lives. I'M NOT BACKING DOWN WITHOUT ONE OF YOU GOING DOWN!!!"

"I-" Lucina started before she cut herself off. She didn't know how to react.

Divination asked, "Well? Do you risk death or do you decide to take the toll?"

"We refuse, there's no way we're going to let you take another one of us," Ganyu replied with anger in her voice.

Divination laughed, "Very well then-"

"NO!" Someone shouted. They stepped in front of everyone and took out their sword.

Lucina shouted, "YOU CAN-"

"IT'S FOR THE BETTER. Maybe we can learn the truth..." The person replied. Lucina stood still shaking. "I'll do it."

"EXCELLENT! Just what I needed anyways..." Divination cheered.