Chapter 18- The One With Rock

The heroes were walking their way to the castle Divination roamed. They were wondering what could be happening.

"Could he be giving us a sudden promotion?" Hu Tao laughed. The others laughed alongside her.

Shuichi laughed, "If he did, what would we be promoted to?"

"Protecting Dawn?" Beth asked.

Lysithea replied, "That isn't too far-fetched. If this entire place wasn't divided from women to men..."

"Ugh that's the worst part of this, I wanted to visit Liyue again but it's locked due to Teyvat being a part of the men's division," Ganyu groaned. The others nodded. Soon they entire the home and spotted Raiden.

Raiden waved, "Greetings heroes! Divination is waiting for you all in the other room." The heroes left their items with Raiden and walked to the other room. From there Divination was staring at a landscape portrait.

"Divination we're here!" Markus cheered. Divination turned around and smiled at the heroes. He made his way over towards them.

"I'm glad you're all made it in time, after all, there is something I wish to tell you all," Divination sighed. Then he brought out a small meteor rock in his hand.

"That's... something Morax made right?" Lucina asked. Divination nodded and put the rock down.

Hu Tao sighed, "Morax... he's the one who did the attack with Ei didn't he?!"

"Indeed he did, but he never meant any harm, you saw how quickly he retreated off the battlefield don't you?" Divination sighed. The heroes nodded. "Well, then he's going to try his best to join our small community, please be kind to him."

Hu Tao asked, "Is he going to be assisting us?"

"No, but rather he's going to try living around the city, which is why I'm asking you all to be kind to him," Divination sighed. Then he went to the back.

"How exciting!" Lucina cheered. The heroes became anxious to meet Morax.