Chapter 66- The Divine Dragon Herself

"W-What happened?!" Lysithea asked. They looked over and saw Tiki.

"DAMN! It has to be you?!" Tsumugi asked. Tiki looked over at Tsumugi and then at the spirits.

Tiki sighed, "With the souls of others, you can't use them to cause mayhem. Aren't these the heroes of the past? Why are you causing so much trouble?"

"THAT'S NOT FOR YOU TO KNOW!" Tsumugi shouted. Tiki took a deep breath and transformed into a dragon.

Markus asked, "What is she doing here?! Isn't she supposed to be resting in the Mila tree?"

"I'm not too sure..." Lucina mumbled.

Tsumugi shouted, "DAMN YOU TIKI! YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!! MAY DIVINATION PUNISH YOU!!" Then she disappeared.

"There, she shouldn't be bothering you anymore," Tiki sighed. Then she transformed back.

Lysithea gasped, "You... you are a manakete!" Tiki nodded.

"Lady Tiki, I'm surprised you came... Thank you for your rescue," Lucina thanked as she gave out her hand.

Tiki grabbed her hand and shook it, "It's no problem really, Milord Divination has been doing a lot of things, more so, questionable."

"Yeah, we figured that out. Divination has been doing so many questionable things..." Agent 8 muttered. Tiki nodded.

"We've been trying to find some information about him, but there has been nothing..." Zelda sighed.

Kirby said, "I can do any research about Divination! I can find some leads, not to worry!"

"Good, we'll be waiting here, patiently," Markus replied with a smile. Kirby rushed back into the library and went to do the research.