Chapter 5- Divine is the God

"DIVINATION!!!" Someone shouted. Divination looked over and spotted Tsumugi rushed over. Divination slowly shook his head, took a deep breath, and stared down at Tsumugi.

Divination asked, "How may I be of assistance?"

"You know the original heroes, don't you? I learned about the geo archon of Teyvat," Tsumugi replied, explaining her discovery.

Divination wondered, "Rex Lapis? But what could've made this discovery so important that you had to bring it towards me?"

"Well, I figured out some information about his WHEREABOUTS!" Tsumugi joyfully exclaimed. Divination stared down at Tsumugi confused. "You look confused, but trust me! I've been wanting to see Rex Lapis for as long as I remember! He appears to be where Hero Town used to be! COME ON!!" Tsumugi tried to drag Divination but no matter how hard she tried, Divination just wouldn't budge, not even an inch.

"Jeez, you're so tough! What are you, a solid?!" Tsumugi mocked.

Divination sighed, "I can't go, Tsumugi, but I'd love to hear about this discovery, do come back with more information." Tsumugi looked up at him in sorrow and nodded.

"Okay, I'll tell you everything!" Tsumugi cheered. Then she left. Divination stood there thinking about what could happen to him at any given moment.

Divination, "The Geo Archon being alive at this given moment? But I could've sworn he was slain a while ago..." Divination looked up at the map of Original Dawn. It was old, rusty but it gave a sense of home to Divination. "It's been a while since this world has been in its fullest, so much has... changed..."

Suddenly out of nowhere, someone slammed the doors open and demanded, "DIVINATION!!" Divination looked back and came across the... Electro Archon.

Divination asked, "Ei? W-What brings you here?!" Ei got closer and closer towards Divination, bringing him tense energy and emotion.

Ei responded, "It's important information." Divination stood there staring at her...