Chapter 47- The Desperate Pleads

"Divination... What are you doing?" Opal asked as he saw Divination going through his spells.

Divination sighed, "Maybe... I can still save them from the dangerous energy of the sword..." Opal walked closer and saw the spells.

Opal asked, "Why are you doing this?"

"It's for the children's protection. The sword is dangerous! They may not be experiencing it now but soon they will!" Divination explained. Then he finally turned to the correct page.

Opal asked, "Is this really the correct way of doing this?" Divination took a deep breath and sighed.

Divination replied, "We have to try, the children's lives are in danger!" Opal sighed and Divination casted the spell.

"What is that spell you are doing?" Opal asked. Divination looked over at Opal.

Divination replied, "This spell... it's going to protect the children from the sword. This will only get rid of the sword from their hands."

"Divination you're going too far."

"How am I going too far?!" Divination asked as he closed the book. Opal stared at the book, and suddenly he snatched it.

Opal sighed, "These children should have the ability to wield the sword. Please Divination, don't shut them down..." Divination stared at Opal and took a deep breath.

Divination sighed, "I don't mean to hurt them, but you know how dangerous that sword can be! Please Opal, listen to me!" Opal looked down at the ground. Divination carefully grabbed his hands. "I just want to protect my people."

"Does protecting them mean sending Raiden to hurt them?" Opal asked.

Divination asked, "What?! Raiden didn't hurt them!"

"The children visited me, telling me that Raiden had hurt them in the process,"

"That's insane! I-I never told her to go attack the children!" Divination replied, getting worrisome. "What in god's name did she do!?"

"Not sure..." Opal replied, turning around. He left the Ancient Library and left Divination behind, distressed with his actions...

Divination whispered, "Raiden... why?"